Explore the route to the beautiful Andes Mountains!
During this tour you will pass through the quaint town of Uspallata, and up the road to the historic Puente del Inca. At Puente del Inca you will learn how this natural arch made of minerals, has formed a bridge over the Las Cuevas River. Next you will cruise up the road to Aconcagua National Park, where you can hike around the base of the beautiful 6,962 meter peak.
Take a deep breath and enjoy the beautiful scenery in your midst. Enjoy a delicious lunch box and then head back leisurely to your hotel.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - lunch box
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Parque Provincial Aconcagua
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Provincial Aconcagua, Mendoza Argentina
Visit the base of one the highest mountains in the world.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :25 de Mayo 1246, M5500AAK Mendoza, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available at most downtown Mendoza accommodations. Consult availability for pick up inother regions.
Departure Time :6/24/2019 - 6/23/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 06:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.