Andean cooking classes
Enjoy a local gastronomic adventure, with the most varied ingredients and the lessons of a professional chef, who will prepare with you a delicious Andean meal.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Certified tourist guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Quito, Quito, Pichincha Province
A true adventure of local gastronomy, unique to the Andean region because it is enriched by the diversity of climates, cultures and products that Ecuador houses.
Learn to combine the variety of products that exist in the country and developing your creativity will have an exquisite culinary effect, and an experience that you will never forget, always guided by a chef, who highly recommends having previously made our excursion "Quito, Culture and Traditions" , which includes a visit to a typical city market to learn about the ingredients of food in this region.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Passengers will be picked up in the La Mariscal - Quito Ecuador sector.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.