Andean textiles with creativity 1/2 day
The Community of Amaru Paru Paru. It is located east of the District of Pisac. Discover the mystery of the iconography of the fabrics made with fiber and wool of South American camelids. Colorful threads dyed with natural plants.
-A unique experience.
-Direct interaction with the Andean community.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from the Hotel
- Private transportation
- Professional guide
- Interpret local
- Textile activity
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pisac, Pisac, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
We will start the tour at 9:00 am we pick you up from your hotel in Cusco. Then we go to the viewpoint of Pisac where we will make a short stop to appreciate a wonderful panoramic view of the Sacred Valley of the Incas in the middle of mountains belonging to the chains of the Andes mountain range.
We will continue our trip passing through Pisac a well-known town of Cusco famous for its artisan market.
Finally we arrive at the community of AMARU PARU where the weavers will proudly show you their handmade textile art, explaining the complex process of their fabric which comprises six steps from the cutting of the wool, the dyeing of the wool with natural plants, until the end of the products.
The iconographies represent their daily lives of the families of the Quechua culture.
At the end of the demonstration you will appreciate a variety of textiles made by artisans.
After appreciating the process of making Andean textiles, we will enjoy a delicious lunch.
Finally we will return to the city of Cusco. At approximately 3:00 p.m.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
you are picked up at the hotel you have booked.Airports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.