Andersgrotta WW2 Bomb Shelter
Kirkenes had more than 300 bombing raids from Soviet airplanes, and more than 1000 times during the war years, the Air Raid alarms were sounded.
Andersgrotta was the refuge of the population throughout the war.
Andersgrotta is constructed beneath the bedrock in the centre of Kirkenes, a brilliantly well hidden location. On this guided sightseeing tour in Andersgrotta you will see a film about Kirkenes in war, based on archive and new recordings. The film is both in English, German and Norwegian.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed Guide
- Entry/Admission - Soviet Liberation Monument
- Entry/Admission - Andersgrotta WWII Bomb Shelter
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Soviet Liberation Monument, Kirkenes sentrum, Kirkenes Norway
Part of the tour is visiting the Soviet Liberation monument, raised after World war 2
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Andersgrotta WWII Bomb Shelter, Kirkenes 9900 Norway
The main attraction is the Andersgrotta bomb shelter
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Andersgrotta, 9900 Kirkenes, Norway
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.