Andong Hahoe Folk Village Day Tour From Busan
Leave Busan behind and relax on a drive to the countryside during this full-day guided Private tour to Andong. Visit the UNESCO-listed Hahoe Folk Village, where you’ll watch a mask dance performance and explore traditional houses. At the Andong Folk Museum, learn more about regional lifestyles that date back to the Joseon dynasty. Your day of sightseeing also includes a Korean lunch and round-trip hotel transport from Busan.
Note: Mask dance performance is not scheduled every monday
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Andong Folk Museum
- Entry/Admission - Andong Soju Museum
- Entry/Admission - Andong Hahoe Folk Village
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Andong Folk Museum, 13, Minsokchon-gil, Andong, Gyeongsangbuk-do 760-360 South Korea
Do you want to see life style of Joseon Dynasty?
this is right place to learn about there life and confucianism culture.
In this Museum, you can see overall culture of Joseon.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Andong Soju Museum, 71-1, Gangnam-ro, Andong, Gyeongsangbuk-do 36744 South Korea
This place is second one in Andong city. from the first one, you have learned regarding life style and confucianism culture of Joseon Dynasty. Andong Soju museum is showing traditional foods and traditional korean liquor. at the end of looking around this one, you can taste traditional Andong Soju as well.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Andong Hahoe Folk Village, Hahoe-ri, Pungcheon-myeon, Andong, Gyeongsangbuk-do South Korea
This village is one of Korean UNESCO site that's an authentic village from Joseon Dynasty. After looking around old house and street, you are supposed to watch traditional Hahoe Mask dance performance.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick tourists up at Busan and Dong-daegu KTX station as wellAirports
- Gimbae Airport, Busan South Korea
- Busan International Cruise Terminal, 17 Haeyang-ro 301beon-gil, Dongsam-dong, Yeongdo-gu, Busan, South Korea
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear a comfortable pair of shoes
- Tour is subject to change without notice due to local conditions
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers, except for age 2 years and younger
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.