Andong Hahoe folk village Private Full Day Tour with Buyongdae Cliff
Make your own customized private tour and use your time efficiently in limited time in Andong ! Our local tour guide will take you to Andong that you want to visit! There are many places though, you can discuss where to go and how much you want to spend time at the site!
- The UNESCO World Heritage Site, Andong Hahoe Village boasts exquisite scenic sights: the elegant Nakdonggang River flowing around the village, the magnificent Buyongdae Cliff, endlessly unfolding sandy beaches, and lush, ancient pine trees.
- You can take the boat to Buyongdae Cliff for a panoramic view of the village.
- In addition to breathtaking scenery, offers delectable local delicacies:
Try the Andong Soju (distilled alcoholic beverage), Heotjesabap (a type of Bibimbap eaten by the nobles), Andong Guksu (a kind of noodle dish) etc.
But this is just a suggestion plan for you. If there's other place you want to visit, you can change the itinerary! Since it is a private tour only for your group.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Andong Hahoe Folk Village
- Entry/Admission - Hahoe Mask Museum
What's excluded :
- - 5 USD tip/per person a day
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Andong Hahoe Folk Village, Hahoe-ri, Pungcheon-myeon, Andong, Gyeongsangbuk-do South Korea
Head to Andong(3hrs 30mins) from Seoul. Andong Hahoe Doenjang Village is a cultural gem and an extremely rich source of history with famous descendants of the Ryu clan of Pungsan. An abundance of traditional homes abide by the elegant Nakdong river and ancient pine trees.
In addition to the delightful scenery resembling a fairy tale, the visitors can enjoy many enticing local delicacies. Try the Andong Soju(distilled alcoholic beverage), Heotjesabp(a type of Bibimbap served to the nobles), Andong Gangodeungeo(salted mackerel), and more.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hahoe Mask Museum, 287, Hahoe-ri, Pungcheon-myeon, Andong, Gyeongsangbuk-do 760-810 South Korea
Hahoe Mask Museum is located in Andong Hahoe Village, and Hahoe Village is a representative traditional Korean folk town. It is also the home of the Hahoe Mask and the Byeolsin Gut Mask Dance. Every autumn, Andong Mask Dance Festival takes place in this county.
This museum is consisted of five permanant exhibition halls and one special exhibition hall, housing a wide range of masks from all over the world along with Hahoe masks. The museum also offers activity programs such as wearing a mask, mask trick art, photo zone, and more.
Mask Performances if on time(Operating hours: 14:00-15:00): Jan~Feb: available on Sat & Sun Only/Mar~Dec: available on Tue-Sun, closed on Monday Only
Lunch in Village: Grilled Fish set menu, Andong Jjimdak(Braised chicken with Korean Soy souce), Bulgogi, etc
** You can choose above 1 menu or any other menu if you wan
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Andong Soju Museum, 71-1, Gangnam-ro, Andong, Gyeongsangbuk-do 36744 South Korea
Andong Soju & Traditional Food Museum was established in 1995 to promote and pass down the history and cultural characteristics of Andong Soju (Gyeongsangbuk-do Intangible Heritage No. 12). Andong Soju is a liquor distilled from wheat with 45 percent ABV that originated during Silla period. This regional liquor became widely known outside of Andong when the Korean government strongly supported the development of regional liquors in anticipation of the Asian Games in 1986 and Seoul Olympic Games in 1988.
Andong soju tasting, Andong soju production process experience, exhibition on Birthday Celebration for Queen Elizabeth
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Buyongdae, 72, Gwangdeoksolbat-gil, Pungcheon-myeon, Andong, Gyeongsangbuk-do 36757 South Korea
Buyongdae is a 64 meters tall cliff, situated at the end of Taebaek Mountain Range. One can get a bird’s-eye view of the Hahoe Village. The cliff's name means lotus in English, as seen from the cliff the nearby Hahoe Village’s configuration resembled a lotus flower.
Head to Seoul
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we can pickup and drop off service for any hotel in Seoul
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please add country code to your phone number at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.