ANDONG:Where Tradition is alive and well_One Day Tour from Seoul
Uncover the little-known treasures of Andong on a 10 hour tour with a savvy guide. Andong is known as a centre of culture and folk traditions. The surrounding area maintains many ancient traditions.
You will get the memorable experience in Andong
You will find the Authentic Korea rural area and the Real Korea History.
Explore Korea Traditional House Village, the Forest, people and visit restaurant to eat Specially ordered food with the story in it. As you walk, you'll learn the history of this charming village and its ancient spirit.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Admission fee
- Entry/Admission - Andong Hahoe Folk Village
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Andong Hahoe Folk Village, Hahoe-ri, Pungcheon-myeon, Andong, Gyeongsangbuk-do South Korea
Hahoe is the village where the members of Ryu family which originated from Hahoe Village have lived together for 600 years. It is a representative village for one family where tile-roofed houses and thatched roofed ones have been quite well conserved for a long time.
※Hahoe Mask Dance Drama Performance
(Hahoe Byeolsingut Exorcism)
: Designated as Important Intangible Cultural Property No. 69, the Mask Play of Hohoe Byeolsingut shows the excellence and value of traditional cultural. Handed down to the present from Goryeo, Byeolsinguk took place to pray for peace and abundance in the village. Not like an annual winter festival, it is held with a regular period of five or ten years. So far, it has introduced six sections out ten total. After the performance, visitors can take pictures with the performers and enjoy other various programs. These shows feature the values of a traditional play which has no barrier between performers and audience.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Woryeonggyo Bridge, 203 Seokju-ro, Myeongnyun-dong, Andong, Gyeongsangbuk-do, South Korea
Woryeonggyo Bridge (387m in length and 3.6m in width) is the longest footbridge made of wood in Korea.
OPTION: You will rent a Korea Traditional Clothes (20$ / 1 Pax)
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know the hotel/accomodation name with address. Then we will be your location on tour day.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.