Andrew's Airport Transfers
This transport service is designed primarily for persons needing pick-up or drop-off at either of our airports. What's unique is that this does not, however limit our services to airport transfers. Customers are may indicate ahead of time, their desire for transportation service to/from a location other than the airport.
per adult from
20 to 80 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This transport service is designed primarily for persons needing pick-up or drop-off at either of our airports. This does not, however limit our services to airport transfers. Customers are required to indicate ahead of time, their desire for transportation service to/from a location other than the airport.
Step 1: Clients will book their trip on TripAdvisor (Specifying destination and nature of trip).
Step 2: I will send a courtesy message acknowledging their booking and offering further info.
Step 3: Driver will meet customer/customers at specified location.
Step 4: Customer will be transported to destination.
Departure Point :1: Point Seraphine, St Lucia
2: La Place Carenage, Jeremie St, Castries, St Lucia
Contact Information Call or Text: 1 (758) 284-3240 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PortsCastries Harbor/Port CastriesLa Place Carenage Shopping Plaza
AirportsHewanorra Airport, St. LuciaGeorge F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
OtherCastries, St LuciaGros Islet, St LuciaCanaries, St LuciaAnse La Raye, St LuciaSoufriere, St LuciaChoiseul, St LuciaPraslin, St LuciaVieux Fort, St LuciaDennery, St LuciaMicoud, St Lucia
Departure Time :5/20/2020 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :1: Hewanorra International Airport, near, Caribbean, St Lucia
2: George F.L. Charles Airport, Vigie, St Lucia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- COVID-19 Compliant (Please see product photos for Certificate of Compliance)
- Certified/Licensed Taxi Operator (Please see product photos for documentation)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- COVID-19 Certified (Please see product photos for Certificate) Certified/Licensed Taxi Operator (Please see product photos for documentation)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.