Andy's Active Wine Adventures
I will be your personal concierge to the region and the winery. I'm committed to sharing the best the Mosel has to offer with my guests.
We will be walking through the vineyards and learn what makes those vines so special, how they are farmed and what wine they will be made into. While we walk through the winemaking facility I will explain how wine is made, you will see how grapes are turned from fruit into wine.
As a sommelier and wine professional I prepare thematic wine tastings and wine-food pairings that are unique and different every time.
Enjoying wine is much more than tasting and drinking. It's going deeper into grapes, history, terroir, and an experience to help understand the soul of wine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- The Mosel valley is as rich in the bounty as it is in scenery - why would you want one without the other? See breathtaking views of extremely steep vineyards, get a glimpse at which labors are required in order to let a grape become wine, and sample great wines. There is no way of moving that leads to a more intense experience of nature and the landscape than hiking. Discovering the Mosel Wineland on foot is an invigorating and stimulating vacation activity that is fun for young and old alike. We begin with a stroll through the vineyards. As your professional wine specialist guide, I will share the history, heritage, and background of the Mosel wine industry as well as my own experience in the industry. Walk with me through the winemaking facility and get an idea of how wine is made. See how grapes are turned from the fruit into wine. Enjoy a guided and private wine pairing event, which is the perfect way to be entertained with unique Mosel flair. As a certified wine ambassador and sommelier, I will share group engaging and informative descriptions of local top class wine and food pairings that show off the fabulous bounty of the region.
• Homemade Zucchini soup - served with roasted pumpkin seeds and Pesto
• Onion tart - served with a light salad
Departure Point :Auf Mertesborn 13, 56821 Ellenz-Poltersdorf, Germany
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.