Angra & Ilha Grande From Rio: Unforgettable Scenic Beaches – Private Tour
Have a tour guide to pick you up at your place in the city of Rio and take you on a tour in the gorgeous city of Angra das Reis & Ilha Grande.
We drive for 2:30 h on a winding road through the mountains with incredible sceneries spanning along all the vastness of the valleys and escarpments laying beside the ocean. Dozens of islands appear at every turn on a coastline cut by bays and peninsulas.
There are numerous activities to do in Angra dos Reis and all roads lead to the sea. We will then arrive at a marina to embark on a motorboat joining a small group tour to uncover the main offshore islands hopping from one paradise to another for about 6 hrs.
There are stops for swimming in enticing turquoise waters and dive among colorful fishes, and yet explore wild or busy beaches experiencing culture, food and marvelous paradises including the main postcard island “Ilha Grande” that is absolutely breathless.
Explore an area declared by UNESCO an "Atlantic Forest Biosphere Reserve".
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by fully-equipped vehicles.
- Any address pick-up & drop-off are included like hotel, airport or port.
- Private driver for groups bigger than five (5) people, otherwise the guide drives the vehicle
- VAT, all taxes, handling charges, parking fees during stops
- Entrance fees & boat tours.
What's excluded :
- Meals & drinks.
- Gratuities. (optional).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ilha Grande, Ilha Grande, Angra Dos Reis, State of Rio de Janeiro
Ilha Grande is one of the great diving spots in Brazil. Amateur and advanced divers find underwater attractions to have fun! With clean crystalline waters of pleasant temperature, it's one of the largest concentrations of shipwrecks in the world as it was a territory of battles between pirates and corsairs along the history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lagoa Azul, Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
The full-day itinerary is taken into consideration pick-up & drop-off locations in the city of Rio de Janeiro by our private guide, boat tour in a shared group and with stops for pictures, contemplation, exploration, snacks or lunch, and a little shopping for souvenir.
Blue lagoon is one of the postcards of Ilha Grande, perfect spot for diving. The tonality of the water is incredible and the natural pools are very pleasant.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Lagoa Verde, Ilha Grande, Fronteira entre a Praia da Longa e a Praia Grande de Aracatiba . Este ponto turístico é uma atração pública na natureza), Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
It is one of the best places for snorkeling. There you will surely find many little fishes to be fed. Lagoa Verde has calm, transparent, and green waters.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Praia de Japariz, Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande, State of Rio de Janeiro 23968-000 Brazil
Japariz beach is a good stop for a break for lunch and a little shopping. It is inhabited by a small community of fishermen and traders who maintain intense communication with the continent.
Tourists can also take this opportunity to visit the nearby pretty Funil beach. Located among the mountain, the forest and the sea it's worth taking 15 minutes from the lunch time for visiting it. It has very clear waters and very calm sea, like a lake.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Feiticeira Beach, Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Praia da Feiticeira is majestic for its natural beauty, surrounded by trees, flowers and many wild animals, and the typical sound of the Atlantic Forest.
It has a small strip of golden sand and the water is very crystalline, filled with stones that attract turtles and small fish, favoring the practice of snorkeling / floating. There is also a waterfall nearby.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Praia do Amor - Ilha Grande, Ilha Grande - Saco do Céu, Angra dos Reis - RJ, Brazil
Tradition says that couples who kiss on the sand at Praia do Amor will never be apart. When in doubt, better not risk it! The pit stop serves only to fulfill the tradition and not give luck to the bad luck.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PICK-UP INFORMATION:• Wherever place you specify at the time of the booking. As it’s a private tour, you choose the best pick-up point that suits your needs.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -DROP-OFF INSTRUCTIONS:• Wherever place you specify at the time of the booking. As it’s a private tour, you choose the best drop-off point that suits your needs.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -HOTEL PICK-UP INSTRUCTIONS:• As soon as the tour guide arrives at your hotel, they get the front desk to call you in the room in case you are not at the lobby.Airports
- Internacional Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Santos Dumont Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Rio de Janeiro Port Terminal
Departure Time :7/22/2020 - 1/1/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:30 AM - 08:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The tour is totally private and exclusive for you and your group. No other person out of your group must join your tour, unless it's invited by you. The private tour is safer in terms of COVID-19 contagion as tourists hardly have closer contact with strangers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.