Anime Studio Visit and Workshop
This is the perfect tour for anime/ manga lovers. In this 4-hour tour, visit Nerima area where many of the animation studios in Japan are based. A professional animation artist will go over the fundamentals of animation, as well as teach guests how to draw some of their favorite anime characters. After learning about anime and manga from the anime artist and trying their hand at drawing, the guests will take a tour of an animation studio in the area; some of the most famous anime/manga that have been produced here include Dragonball, One Piece, Initial D and more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Learn about anime and manga from an experienced artist
- Materials at workshop to learn how to draw anime by hand
- English-speaking tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nerima, Nerima, Tokyo, Tokyo Prefecture, Kanto
This is the perfect tour for anime/ manga lovers. In this 4-hour tour, visit Nerima area where many of the animation studios in Japan are based.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Tachikawa Station, 2 Chome-1 Akebonocho, Tachikawa, Tokyo 190-0012, Japan
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Number of travelers
- For 1 person bookings with standard option, please note that if others do not join the same event, this experience may be canceled, as we cannot operate with 1 guest only (this does not apply to private bookings). We may ask you to reschedule for another event date, or if there are no other availability, we will cancel this booking and provide you with a full refund.
- Age Requirement
- There is no age requirement, but a reservation must be made for all guests. Adult pricing applies to all guests (age 4+), except for infants and toddlers which is free as long as they sit on their parents’ laps (age 0 – 3 years old).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.