Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) Short Trek from Pokhara Nepal
Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) Short Trek from Pokhara Nepal is really short in duration as we providing this service right on the trek starting date from Pokhara. It is one of the most famous treks in Annapurna conservation region. In ABC short trek visitors can explore the nature, culture and tradition of rural village of Nepal and Flora and fauna as well. Places we will visit in this trip are: Nayapul, Syauli Bazaar, Himal Pani, Bamboo, Fishtail Base Camp, Annapurna Base Camp. Trip starts from your hotel within Lakeside are of Pokhara and ends after dropping you back to you hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 6 Nights accommodation in guest house as per itinerary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees (TIMS and Permit)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (Available on purchase)
- All type of personal expenses.
- Rescue cost in case of an emergency.
- At 8:30 am, our guide will meet you at your hotel lobby area and start journey with approx. 40 minutes scenic drive to Phedi. After that, the trek began and start trail heads up the hill on a set of steps across the road. The main part of Dhampus valley is on the top of the ridge, more than 500m above. The trail climbs to a rhododendron forest and passes to Pothana (1990m). The trail emerges in the main Modi Khola valley and reaches Tolka, this day we will walk 5 hours. Overnight at Tolka. Next morning, we start walking through nice terraces to Landruk a beautiful Gurung village provides you excellent view from Landruk trail continues to Jhinu (Hot spring), after walking about 6 hours, will reach Chhomrong and overnight. Following morning, leaving Chhomrong, the trail descends via a stone staircase and crosses the Chhomrong Khola on a swaying Suspension bridge. After 6 hours will reach to Dovan, overnight here. Next morning, will start our trek, a trek of narrow Modi Khola valley brings you almost to the base of M.B.C after 6-7 hours of walking. Will stay overnight here in tea house. Following morning, will heading towards Annapurn Base Camp (our destination- 4130 meters). As we reach Annapurna South Base Camp, witness awesome picturesque landscapes, majestic panoramic view of snow-capped mountainous peaks and varied Himalayan cultural settings tucked beneath the southern slopes of the Annapurna massive. Amazingly wow Annapurna Range stops your heart beat for a while, whole day without rest chill out around to explore ABC. At the end we will trek down back to Dovan for the night. Following morning, trek ascend on a long, steep, slippery stone staircase from the village of Dovan. Climb out of the side valley passing through deep forests of bamboo, rhododendron and oak to Chhomrong. Next morning, walking through a flat level after an hour climb down to Kimrong Khola and start ascending you will work through rhododendron forest and nice terraces. Jhinu offering hot spring bath. We continue our trek down to Nayapul where our private vehicle will be waiting for you to drive you back to Pokhara which takes approx. 1.30 hours. Trip end.
Departure Point :Hotel or your residential place at Lakeside area or Nepal Mountain Club Pvt Ltd office located in Lakeside.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.