Annapurna Base Camp Heli Tour
Annapurna Base camp Heli Tour is a short, safe, and graceful way to experience an aerial view of Basecamp. For those who have a shortage of time to trek can opt for this choice to reach Base Camp. Anybody can take advantage of this once in a lifetime ride.
After getting ready for the adventure, a short drive from your hotel leads to the airport. And, this is the place to collect boarding pass for the Annapurna Basecamp Heli Tour. The helicopter then takes off. We now head towards the destination. We fly above the beautiful city Pokhara. Giant mountains on the northern front are there to greet us right from the beginning. And, after a scenic flight, we will reach Basecamp in half an hour.
For smooth sightseeing of mountains, we have experienced pilots under our belt. We commit to making your riding experience a moment to cherish. Hence, we, Himalayan Adventure Treks & Tours, welcome you all to share this amazing moment.
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport pick/ drop from hotel by private car.
- National park permit,Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- Helicopter Airfare.
- Airport Tax.
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance.
- Any kind of personal expenses which are not mentioned by the company.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Himalayan Adventure, Near Nursing Chowk, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
A Wonderful trip to See Mighty Himalayan Range from Close Range.......
6:00: wake up at the hotel and ready for adventure up to the Annapurna Base Camp to explore the high place and its natural beauty.
6:30: Drive from Hotel to the airport which takes around 10/20 min drive to reach the airport where you will have a boarding process for Annapurna Base camp and ready to fly.
7:00: Fly to Annapurna Base camp to see the Mountains and nature the height of 4200m. Where you can enjoy the scenery of High mountains like Dhaulagiri and Annapurna I and many more.
8:00: After the photoshoot and enjoyed the view of mountains and a cup of coffee to feel the refreshment then we fly back to Pokhara to take a lovely memory and lifetime achievement.
8:30: From the airport car will take you to your hotel.
Note: Time may be changed due to weather and traffic.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop from Pokhara hotel.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.