Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is a most famous trekking trail for trekkers in Nepal. The trek call known as ABC trekking. The peaks of the western portion of the great Annapurna Himal, including Himchuli, Annapurna South, Fang, Annapurna1, Gangapurna, Annapurna III and Machhapuchhare, are arranged almost precisely in a circle about 10 miles in diameter within a deep glacier-covered amphitheater at the center.
We would be glad to guide you to the beautiful and exciting places of natural wonders, allowing you to experience high adventures and typical local cultures set against the wonderful background of the Himalayan diversity - a setting where happiness and harmony overcome for one's eternal peace and enjoyment.
For discovering your dreams, Higher Limits Trek heartily welcome to all of you to join us in an unforgettable and wonderful adventure trips that come only once in a lifetime.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- All local transport flight and car.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- International flights
- Sightseeing/Monuments entrance fee.
- Your travel insurance (Compulsory)
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Fly from KTM to Pokhara (25M)
Day 03: Drive to Phedi & trek to Dhampus [1700m]
Day 04: Trek to Landrung [1550m]
Day 05: Trek to Chomrong [2100m]
Day 06: Trek to Himalaya Hotel [2850m]
Day 07: Rest day
Day 08: Trek to Machhapuchhare Base Camp [3700m]
Day 09: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp [4130m]
Day 10: Trek to Chomrong [2100m]
Day 11: Trek to Ghandruk [1940m]
Day 12: Trek to Banthanti [2410m]
Day 13: Trek to Ghorepani [2880m]
Day 14: Hike to PoonHill & rest day at Ghorepani [2880m]
Day 15: Trek to Nayapul, drive to Pokhara
Day 16: Fly back to Kathmandu (Evening farewell dinner with team of HLT)
• Machapuchare, 00977 Nepal
• Annapurna Mountain Range, 33500 Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are located in Thamel, the area which is tourist hub of Nepal. Please search our physical location in Nepal.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :12/20/2019 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 10:15 AM - 05:15 PM Tuesday: 10:15 AM - 05:15 PM Wednesday: 10:15 AM - 05:15 PM Thursday: 10:15 AM - 05:15 PM Friday: 10:15 AM - 05:15 PM Saturday: 12:15 PM - 03:15 PM Sunday: 10:15 AM - 05:15 PM Monday: 10:15 AM - 05:15 PM Tuesday: 10:15 AM - 05:15 PM Wednesday: 10:15 AM - 05:15 PM Thursday: 10:15 AM - 05:15 PM Friday: 10:15 AM - 05:15 PM Saturday: 12:15 PM - 03:15 PM Sunday: 10:15 AM - 05:15 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.