Annapurna Base Camp trek 12-14 days
Annapurna Base Camp Trek begins from the beautiful lake city of Pokhara. The trek leads you to the foot of Annapurna, the Base Camp, which lies at an altitude of 4210m. The trail encompasses several traditional villages inhabited by many ethnic Nepal tribe including Gurung, Magar, and Thakali. Their hospitality is another thing that warms your heart in that chilly ambience. The walk becomes even more fascinating once you arrive at Ghorepani, the place more known for its breathtaking vista of the early morning sunrise. The scenery which you are bound to see during the part of this trek will long embed in your memories, making this trip to Annapurna almost unforgettable throughout your life.The type of trek grade is moderate plus quite strenuous and its accommodation is Tea House.
per adult from
12 to 14 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- National Park fees
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Afternoon tea
What's excluded :
- Nepal arrival Visa
- meals During staying in Kathmandu &Pokhara
- Private Transport in case of need
- personal trekking Equipment
- insurance for Helicopter rescue evacuation
- porter if it is required
- Tips to the guide
- Outline itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu stay overnight (Pick up from airport to hotel)
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara (200K.M) Transfer Deluxe Tourist bus (7-8 hours) Drive stay overnight.
Day 03: Pokhara to Nayapul (42K.M.) 2hrs Drive walk to Thikhedugga (1540M.) 4hrs walk stay overnight.
Day 04: Thikhedugga to Ghorepani (2860M.) 6-7hours walk stay overnight.
Day 05: Ghorepani to Tadapani (2700M.) 5hours walk stay overnight (Via Poon-Hill 3210M.)2hrs walk.
Day 06 Tadapani to Chomrong (2170M.) 5hrs walk stay overnight.
Day 07: Chomrong to Himalaya (2920M.) 6hrs walk stay overnight.
Day 08: Himalaya to Annapurna (ABC) (4310M.) 6hours walk via MBC (3700M.) stay Overnight.
Day 09: ABC to Bamboo (2310M.) 5hrs walk to stay overnight.
Day 10: Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (Hot-spring) (1780M.) 4 hrs. walk stay overnight.
Day 11: Jhinu Danda to Tolka (1700M.) 5hrs walk stay overnight
Day 12: Tolka to Australian Camp (1130M.) 4hrs walk stay overnight.
Day 13: walk to kande transfer to Pokhara stay overnight.
Day 14: Pokhara to Kathmandu transfer by bus stay overnight.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Direct you can come to Himalayan spirit adventure treks & Expedition
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.