Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Traverse a stretch of Annapurna Circuit, one of the world's most famous trekking routes! Enjoy close-up views of Annapurna I, Annapurna South and Machapuchare mountains.Overview
Be met by your guide and driver in your hotel lobby. You will then travel from Kathmandu to Pokhara, enjoy scenic views on this 7-hour car journey. From Pokhara, you will then trek through Naya Pool to Ulleri. See Hile and Tikhedhunga as you pass through.
Witness the breathtaking views of Ghorepani before heading onto Poonhill, enjoy panoramic views and the sunrise in the early morning from this amazing mountain. From there pass through Tadapani, Chhomrong, Dovan and Deurali before reaching Annapurna Base Camp. Take in these fantastic views! You will trek through Bamboo, Jhinu and Siwai before being driven back to Pokhara for a nights stay.
The next day, head back to Kathmandu - again by car taking approx 7 hours. A once
1 to 12 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
• Day 1: Kathmandu - Pokhara12 Day Annapurna Base Camp Trek
• Day 2: Pokhara - Naya Pool - Ulleri12 Day Annapurna Base Camp Trek
• Day 3: Ulleri - Ghorepani12 Day Annapurna Base Camp Trek
• Day 4: Ghorepani - Poon Hill - Tadapani12 Day Annapurna Base Camp Trek
• Day 5: Tadapani - Chhomrong12 Day Annapurna Base Camp Trek
• Day 6: Chomrong - Dovan12 Day Annapurna Base Camp Trek
• Day 7: Dovan - Deurali/Machhapuchhre Base Camp12 Day Annapurna Base Camp Trek
• Day 8: Annapurna Base Camp12 Day Annapurna Base Camp Trek
• Day 9: Annapurna Base Camp - Bamboo12 Day Annapurna Base Camp Trek
• Day 10: Bamboo - Jhinu12 Day Annapurna Base Camp Trek
• Day 11: Jhinu - Siwai & drive back to Pokhara12 Day Annapurna Base Camp Trek
• Day 12: Pokhara - Kathmandu12 Day Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Departure Point :Kathmandu to Pokhara
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Government taxes and office expenses.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Private Transport from Pokhara-Narapul and Phedi -Pokhara.
- Tourist bus to Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu.
- Annapurna Conversation Area Project (ACAP)permit.
- Tea house accommodations during the trek.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek and fresh fruit every evening after the dinner.
- A highly experienced, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly , English speaking well trained, Government License holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.