Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Annapurna base camp trek is a world-class trekking trail in Nepal. Join us for an amazing 12 Days Himalayan adventure along this stunning trail for your unforgettable holidays.
The trek offers an extraordinary variety of ecosystems because of the unique combination of depth and height along the route. The stunning route is surrounded by snow giants such as the Annapurna Himalayan ranges and other peaks above the 7000-meter mark.
A dense tropical forest of bamboo and rhododendron cover the south-facing slopes and the north-facing slopes are covered by rain shadow. The sanctuary is considered sacred by both Hindus and Buddhists as it is believed to be the abode of their deities. It was not opened for the foreigners until 1956.
per adult from
What's included :
- All the airport and hotel transfer as per the itinerary.
- Welcome dinner at typical Nepalese restaurant with cultural dance performance.
- 7 nights local lodges accommodations during the trek.
- 2 nights hotel accommodations in Kathmandu city inclusive breakfast.
- 2 nights hotel accommodations in Pokhara city inclusive breakfast.
- One experienced trekking guide for the trek.
- Supporting porters to carry your loads during the trek. (1 porter can carry only up to 22 Kgs.)
- Both way long range transport by tourist bus. (Ktm-Pkr-Ktm)
- First aid medicines for the trek. (carried by our guide)
- Private car/van/jeep transport from and to the trekking point.
- All Fees and Taxes
- All the essential trekking permits and entrance fees for the trek.
- Adventure certificate after trip completion.
What's excluded :
- International flights and Nepal visit visa.
- Meals during the trek.
- Tips to the trekking guide and porters.
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival and transfer to the hotel. (1350m)
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara and transfer to the hotel - (910m) – 7/8 hrs drive
Day 03: Trek to Ghandruk - (1990m) – 5 hrs trek
Day 04: Trek to Chhomrung - (2210m) – 5 hrs trek
Day 05: Trek to Bamboo - (2350m) – 5 hrs trek
Day 06: Trek to Deurali - (3140m) – 6 hrs trek
Day 07: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp - (4130m) – 6 hrs trek
Day 08: Trek to Bamboo - (2335m) – 7 hrs trek
Day 09: Trek to Jhinu Danda (Hot water springs) - (1780m) – 5 hr strek
Day 10: Trek to Nayapul and then drive to Pokhara city – 6 hrs trek
Day 11: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 12: Departure from Nepal.
• Annapurna Base Camp Trek, Pokhara 33700 Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.