Annapurna Base Camp Trek with Experienced Guide from Pokhara Nepal
Annapurna base camp trek is an wow walk through diverse landscape and culture complete with rich mountain views, terraced fields, Gurung villages and a wide variety of flora and fauna. Mt. Annapurna (8091m) is the 10th highest mountain in the world and the journey to its base camp, which is at 4130meters height, is one of the most popular walks. Place we cover are: Ghandruk, Chomrong, Bamboo, Deurali, Jhinu hot spring. Trek began after 1:30 hours drive from your hotel (From Lakeside are of Pokhara), and ends after drop you back to your hotel in Lakeside area of Pokhara.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 6 Nights Accommodation as per itinerary (In small tea house / Guest house)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees (TIMs and Permits)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- All meals and drinks (available to purchase)
- Rescue cost in case of an emergency.
- 8am, your guide will meet you in your hotel lobby area (within Lakeside are of Pokhara), and then we drive to Nayapul (1 hour and 30 minutes) and start the trek. From Birethanti, we trek to Ghandruk, a beautiful village mostly inhabited by the Gurung community. Overnight stay at Ghandruk. Today we will trek to Chhomrong, we can enjoy great views of Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, Fishtail Mountain (Machhapuchhre) and Ganggapurna. Overnight at Chhomrong. Then we trek to Bamboo and overnight here. Following morning, we trek to Deurali, magical views of the valley, the river below, and the sheer rock-face cliffs above with bands of wispy waterfalls. Overnight at Deurali.
Finally we will reach to our destination ABC (Annapurna Base Camp) and will stay Overnight at Annapurna Base Camp. Following mornings we then trek down to Bamboo, Jhinu Danda (Natural hot spring), and then down to the Nayapul respectively. Here your driver will be waiting and we drive 1:30 hour to get back to your Hotel at Lakeside, Pokhara. Trip end.
Departure Point :Hotel or residential place in Lakeside are of Pokhara or from our Main office located at Gaurighat, Lakeide, Pokhara
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Scanned copy of each passport and a digital passport size photo for each traveler is required to send us prior to trip.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.