Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
No Compromise for safety!!! We keep your safety first. We do have a preparation information before your arrival and we track and keep every step of your safety while on trek. "INDEED YOU ARE IN SAFE HAND WITH US"
per adult from
12 to 13 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers, sightseeing, airport pick up and drop by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner in Nepalese Restaurant with cultural show
- All meals during the trek (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Salary, insurance, equipments, transportation, food and lodge for the guide and porter
- All necessary paper work and permits (ACAP, TIMS)
- All government and local taxes.
- A comprehensive medical kit
- Entry/Admission - Annapurna Mountain Range
What's excluded :
- Nepal Visa fee
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Extra night accommodation than the scheduled itinerary
- Tips for guides, porters and driver
- Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is one of the most demanding trekking destinations in Nepal. To reach the base of Mt. Annapurna I (8,091m/26,539ft), the 10th highest peak and was first submitted 8000m peak in the planet, is rewarding in itself. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking trail offers you an opportunity to view the tropical as well as alpine regions at the foot of 7000 m and 8000 m peaks. This trek also offers breathtaking landscapes and the pristine culture of diverse ethnic groups of people. Along the way, close up view of Himalayas including Mt. Annapurna I, Annapurna South, Hiuchuli, Fishtail and many other other peaks above 7000m come into the sight.
The 13 day Annapurna Base Camp Trekking starts from the cultural city of Kathmandu and ends at Kathmandu. Next day of arrival in Kathmandu, you will explore the UNESCO World Heritage Sites and then the following day we will be driven to naturally beautiful city of Pokhara. Passing through beautiful terraced field, waterfalls, beautiful and traditional villages, forest of rhododendron and oak, pasture land, we reach at an abode of Himalayan wonders of Machhapuchre Base Camp (3,700m) and then in Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m). The return trail also offers mesmerizing view of landscapes and Himalayas as well as relaxing time in Hot Spring at Jhinu Danda.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.