Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
“The Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) trek is the tranquil and best scenic base camp trek in the Himalayan world.”
Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) (4,130m) is commonly known as Annapurna Sanctuary Trek. This trek rewards you with a fine close-up view of mountains without the acclimatization problems. Although it has some long steps ascents and descents, the trekking trail to spectacular ABC completes in one week. Following the Annapurna Base Camp trekking route gradually uphill, we get to enjoy extensive views of Hiunchuli, Machhapurchre (Fishtail) and Annapurna South peaks.
The Annapurna Base Camp trek offers you outstanding 360-degree panoramic views of the Annapurna ranges. The trek is going to be more pleasing on spring season as Gurans (Rhododendron flower) will make the whole forest colorful with red, pink and white. Nevertheless, it is possible to do the Annapurna Base Camp trek all year round.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All Ground transportation
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.