Annapurna Base Camp Treks for 11 Days
If you are looking for the lifetime memory of trekking extravaganza which offers the amalgamation of the Nature, People and culture, then Annapurna Base Camp trekking is the one to try for. The ABC which is often called among fellow trekkers makes you feel nearer to the land of Himalaya along with the Himalayan people. The ABC trek treats you with the magnificent view of Annapurna South(7219mtrs), Annapurna I (8091mtrs), Fishtail (6993 mtrs) and Annapurna III (7555 mtrs). Witness the beauty of Nature, Hospitality of Mongolian Tribes (Gurung, Thakali and Tibetan) and the pleasant heart tickling surprises in every step that you take.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Breakfast on the trekking days
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All activities
What's excluded :
- Day 01 Arrival Kathmandu & transfer to hotel.
Day 02 Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (914m.). o/n at guesthouse
Day 03 Trek to Jhinu Danda(1740) and it takes about 8 hours.o/n at guesthouse
Day 04 Trek to Sinuwa(2342m) it takes about 6 hours.on/at guesthouse.
Day 05 Trek to Deurali(3175m) it takes 7hours.o/n at guesthouse.
Day 06 Trek to Abc(4130m) 6 hours.o/n at guesthouse.
Day 07 Trek back to Bamboo(2300m) 8 hours o/n at guesthouse
Day 08 Trek to Jhinu Danda(1740m) 6 hours o/n at guesthouse.
Day 09 Trek Back to Pokhara
Day 10 Drive back Pokhara to Kathmandu.
Day 11 Departure to final Destination (Farewell)
• When You are in kathmandu and pokhara your accomodation will be on BB basis and on the rest of the trekking days it will be on full board basis.
Departure Point :Kathmandu
Departure Time :
Return Detail :Abc
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.