Annapurna Base Trek
Annapurna Base camp Trek is a spectacular journey on foot to the South Face of Annapurna I - a pleasant hike through the diverse Nepalese landscape and its culture. On your 14-day journey you will reach the base camp of the world’s 10th highest mountain, Annapurna (8,091m/26,545ft); visit several UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu, enjoy breathtaking Himalayan vistas during the trek and experience the sunrise over the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna ranges from Poon Hill
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport picks up and drops off by private vehicle
- Two night accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Two nights’ accommodation with breakfast at a 3-star category hotel in Pokhara
- Surface transfer to and from Pokhara by tourist bus from Nayapul
- An experienced English-speaking (trekking guide), porter to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, meals and accommodation.
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All necessary paper work and permits (ACAP and TIMS, please bring 3 passport size photographs)
- All government and local taxes
- 4 nights accommodation
What's excluded :
- Meals not Inclusions'
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa Fees: You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.
- All kind of cold drinks including water, coke, Fanta, juice etc.
- WI-Fi internet during the trek
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips for airport representative, tour guide, trekking staff, driver etc
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft)
Day 02 - Kathmandu to Pokhara (910m/2985ft) Duration: 6 hours
Day 03 - Drive to Nayapul and trek to Tikhe Dhunga (1495m/4905ft) Duration: 4 hours
Day 04: Ulleri to Ghorepani (2,750 m/ 9,020 ft): 4 - 5 hours trek
Day 05: Ghorepani to Tadapani (2,700m/8,860ft) with a visit to Poon Hill (3,210m/10,529ft): 6 - 7 hours
Day 06: Tadapani to Chhomrong (2170m/7120ft): 6 hours trek
Day 07: Chhomrong to Bamboo (2310m/7578ft): 4 - 5 hours
Day 08: Bamboo to Deurali (3230m/10,595ft): 3 - 4 hours
Day 09: Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m/13,545ft) via Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3700m/12135ft): 5- 6 hours
Day 10: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo: 7 - 8 hours
Day 11: Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1760m/5770 ft): 5 - 6 hours
Day 12: Trek to Naya Pul then drive to Pokhara: 6 hours trek, 1 hour drive
Day 13 - Pokhara to Kathmandu Duration: 6 hours
Day 14: Final departure
Departure Point :Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We will be staying at Kathmandu suite home in Kathmandu, Mount views in Pokhara Also understand that single rooms are not easily available in higher elevations like they are in Kathmandu and the lower elevation regions.
- Best Time to Travel
- Autumn (Sept. to Nov.) and spring (March to May) are the best seasons for this trek. The weather is sunny and warm with outstanding views. If you wish to avoid crowds and enjoy some alone time with nature, then taking this trip during winter (Dec., Jan., Feb.) could also be an option.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.