Annapurna Circuit Trek 12 days
The Annapurna conservation Area embraces the entire Annapurna Himal. From valley floor (below 1000m) to the summit of Annapurna region you can move between the lush subtropics and the austere alpine climbs in a matter of days, witnessing the effect of altitude, topography and climate on life.
Trails along the lower valleys usually weave through land that has been cleared for agriculture, dipping occasionally into the remaining shady broadleaf forests. Upstream, you enter the spectacular rhododendron forests, their gnarled pinkish limbs festooned with epiphytic ferns and orchids. In spring witness the blooms, from red to pink to white, depending on altitude. As the trail takes you away from the incessant roar of the river the sounds of bird life, perhaps the yelp of a barking deer, become audible. The dry and open conifer forests, usually blue pine, can be uncannily silent save for the wind whistling through the canopy.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation during the trekking at tea house
- Highly Experienced and trained trekking guide with govt. licence and all his expenses
- Necessary paperwork and required trekking Acap permits & Tims
- Government and local taxes.
- All ground transportation as per itinerary
What's excluded :
- All Meals in city & trekking
- Personal expenses water and bar bills, wifi internet, hot shower and snacks
- Porter is available in extra cost
- Tips for guide, porters and other staff
Annapurna Circuit Trek leads you around the most beautiful mountains of Annapurna Conservation Area including mount Annapurna I 8091m, Dhaulagiri 8167m and Machhapuchhre 6993m. The conservation area covers 7629 Sq. Km. of area which consists of mountain peaks, alpine meadows, trans-Himalayan valleys, pristine forests, lakes, glaciers and rivers. On this trek you will get to see stunning view of world’s highest altitude lake Tilicho lake situated at 4919m. You will also pass through world’s deepest canyon Kaligandaki gorge which separates mount Annapurna I on the east and Dhaulagiri on the west. Discover the amazing Annapurna conservation area which is a home to 101 species of mammals, 474 species of birds, 39 species of reptiles and 22 species of amphibians. The animals symbolic to this area are Snow leopard, Musk deer, Tibetan Argali, Tibetan wolf and Tibetan fox. Bird species symbolic of the area are the Golden eagle, Demoiselle Crane, and various pheasants. Annapurna conservation area is Nepal’s prime protected area for himalayan wildlife. Annapurna is home to over 10 ethnic groups.Annapurna circuit trek can be the most rewarding trek for the first time trekkers in Nepal.
• Annapurna Mountain Range, 33500 Nepal
• Tilichol Lake, Manang Nepal
• Muktinath Temple, Mustang, Muktinath 33100 Nepal
• Tatopani Hot Spring, Tatopani 33200 Nepal
• Marpha Monastery, Marpha Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our representative will collect from Airport and transfer to your Hotel and On tour departure day guide will pick you up from your hotel. Airports
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.