Annapurna Circuit Trek
A scenic bus ride from Kathmandu to Besisahar.Trek to beautiful villages like Manang, Marpha, Ghorepani, and Muktinath.Trek to the holy temple of Muktinath.A chance to view exotic animals in the Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) like snow leopards, musk deer, Himalayan Tahr etc.Cross Thorong La pass, which lies at an altitude of 5416 meters.Mesmeric sunrise amidst mountains from Poon Hill.Visit the world’s deepest gorge- Kali Gandaki gorge.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from the airport and transfer to hotel
- Accommodation in Kathmandu in a 3-star level hotel.
- Kathmandu sightseeing by car.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project Permit ( ACAP )
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management system) card.
- Drop to airport.
- All program as per Itinerary
What's excluded :
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Any kinds of Drinks( soft and Hard Drinks)
You can catch these fantastic mountains and others like Dhaulagiri from other places like Yak Kharka, Thorong La, and Muktinath as well. Thorong La pass, which lies at an altitude of 5416 meters, is the highest point in this trek.
You will also visit one of the holiest temples of Nepal i.e. Muktinath during your trek. Muktinath temple lies at an altitude of 3410 meters at the base of Thorong La mountain pass. This temple is a Shakti Peeth i.e. a source of the primordial energy sources.
On your return, you will also get to the villages you typically go to in the Annapurna Base Camp trek. These villages include Tatopani, Ghorepani, Tikhedhunga, Ulleri, and Nayapul. Finally, you will get to the beautiful valley of Pokhara.
You will encounter people across a wide variety of ethnicities in various places during this trek. You will also cross paths with travelers from all around the world. That will pave way for appreciating local as well as international culture.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.