Annapurna Circuit Trek - 21 days
Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the subliminal and adventurous treks within the Annapurna ranges of Nepal. This Trek provides marvelous views of sub-tropical forests, gorgeous valleys and rivers, majestic mountains, and numerous ethnic communities with their culturally rich habitats. So, Annapurna Circuit Trek is the perfect package for nature and adventure lovers.
per adult from
What's included :
- All airport transfers
- Tourist Standard Hotel in Kathmandu for 3 nights with breakfast
- Tourist Standard Hotel in Pokhara for 1 night with breakfast
- Welcome and Farewell dinner
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu
- All ground transport by private car and Tourist bus as per itinerary
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (Conservation Area permit and TIMS)
- An experienced English-speaking Govt. registered trekking guide and local porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Full meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) followed by a cup of Tea/Coffee during the trek
- Iodine/Chlorine treated Safe Drinking water
- All mountain accommodation (5 nights private room with independent bathroom/hot showers and remaining Soft, comfortable, twin sharing private room with shared toilet)
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Trekking equipment such as down-filled sleeping bag and duffel bag
- Souvenir: Annapurna Route map and Amazing Nepal T-Shirt
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara except for welcome and farewell dinner
- Monument entrance fees
- Deserts (cakes, bakes, and pies)s
- Additional Hot Drinks
- Bottled drinks
- Boiled/mineral water
- Electronic device re-charge
- Hot shower
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance and evacuation insurance (strongly recommended)
- Tipping to driver and trekking crew
- You will be provided a room in a tourist standard hotel, while you are in Kathmandu and Pokhara. During your trekking, you will be provided room in teahouses. Please be informed that you will be sharing the room at teahouses. Please also note that the Annapurna region is located at far from the maddening crowd, therefore, teahouses may not be as much sophisticated as one finds them in town.
We will provide only breakfast while you are in Kathmandu and three-course meals while you are on trek. This means you will be taking breakfast and dinner at teahouse you stay and lunch in the mid of your trekking. Since the Annapurna region is geographically a remote place, you will be provided only selected but hygienic and organic local foods such as Nepali dal bhat, Tibetan soup, and bread, porridge etc.
We will provide a porter is provided to every two of you, and he will be carrying not more than 25kg.
The overview of the trip is:
Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 t)
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing & trek preparation (1,300m/4,264ft)
Day 03: Drive to Beshishahar (830m/2,723ft), 6-7hrs
Day 04: Trek to Bahundanda (1,310m/4,298ft), 5-6hrs
Day 05: Trek to Chamje (1,410m/4,626ft), 5-6hrs
Day 06: Trek to Dharapani (1,960m/6,430ft), 5-6hrs
Day 07: Trek to Chame (2,710m/8,891ft), 6-7hrs
Day 08: Trek to Pisang (3,200m/10,496ft), 5-6hrs
Day 09: Trek to Manang (3,500m/11,482ft), 4-5hrs
Day 10: Acclimatization day at Manang (3,500m/11,482ft)
Day 11: Trek to Yak Kharka (4,110m/13,484ft), 3-4hrs
Day 12: Trek to Throng Phedi (4,400m/14,432ft), 3-4hrs
Day 13: Trek to to Muktinath (3,800/12,467ft) via Throng La (5,416m/17,765ft), 7-8hrs
Day 14: Trek to Marpha (2,670m/8,760ft), 6-7hrs
Day 15: Trek to Ghasa (2,120m/6,955ft), 6-7hrs
Day 16: Trek to Tatopani (1,200m/3937ft), 4-5hrs
Day 17: Trek to Ghorepani (2,850m/9,350ft), 5-6hrs
Day 18: Poonhill hike and trek to Tadapani (2,710m/8,891ft), 5-6hrs
Day 19: Trek toNayapul and drive to Pokhara (823m/2,700ft), 5-6 hrs walk & 1 hour drive
Day 20: Drive to Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft), 5-6hrs
Day 21: Departure from Kathmandu
Departure Point :Kathmandu, Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We think
- is a bit more challenging trek than moderate. It has the high possibilities of suffering from high altitude and thin air. Therefore, it requires inspiration and passion, which makes your trek successful. You are supposed to have a light backpack for making your admirable trek. Although you have an average health condition, your positive attitude and strong determination can help to accomplish this trek. For making comfortable walking, adjusting to changing climate, our package manages the facility of acclimatization in needed place as well as 5-6 hours walking per day. If you have already accumulated hiking and jugging experiences that will be beneficial to adjust to the situation.
- cordially requests to have medical checking before you plan to start long trekking and hiking.
- You will be briefed about the trek, you will be given information file, and importantly introduced with your guide.
- We will provide government registered, well-trained English Speaking guide, who holds enough knowledge about responsible tourism and eco-friendly tourism
- We will also provide an assistant guide who is ready to help you every situation.
- We will provide a porter is provided to every two of you, and he will be carrying not more than 25kg.
- We get our crews’ life get insured.
- After the trek is over, you will be provided with
- adventure certificate.
- Trekking Group Size of our group can range from two people to ten people. In case you want to travel alone, do not hesitate to write to us. We will plan accordingly. In case, you more than ten people, please do let us know so that we can develop and improvise plans and itinerary.
- Trekking to the Annapurna Region is as much difficult as it is technical. We give special priority to its technical sides as well. For this, we have designed an itinerary to allow you get acclimatize naturally. We know the particular location you need to stay for rest, and the particular distance you need to walk slowly and so on. In case you get high altitude sickness, we have crews who know how to deal it effectively and smartly.
- Please do carry Diamox (Acetazolamide)
- Please consult your physician
- Please do keep on informing our crews if you feel uneasy
- Please do walk in the group so that you can help each other
- We would like to recommend you to get your trekking insured. Since you are trekking in probably one of the wildest and challenging routes, you need to be cautious of anything inevitable. You may need helicopter evacuation and get your trip canceled. You may get injured and get your baggage theft and so on.
- The government local body charges some small amount of fee for every you make to the World heritage sites, Conservation areas, National Parks, and restricted areas along climbing. The price we charge includes all the fees.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.