Annapurna Circuit Trek - Round Annapurna Trek
Annapurna Circuit Trek is another classical trek in Annapurna Region. The complete circuit has only been possible since the mid of 1980’s when the Manang was officially was opened for foreigners. For an all round experience of the scenery and culture of Nepal trek has a lot to offer. The trek starts from the lush Marshyangdi valley that separates the Annapurna range from Manaslu, the scenery is composed of lush cultivated fields with dense forests another side. In winter season, orange trees are laden with fruits and fragrant frangible blossoms cast their scent along with trails. As you travel higher the valley becomes more rugged until the villages and forests finally give way to the arid hills of Manang. The Thorung La Pass at 5416 meter, marks the high point of this trek after which the trail joins at Kali Gandaki river that flows through the deepest gorge on earth.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation on BB basis in Kathmandu and Pokhara in Three star hotel.
- Ground transportation (Airport pick up and drop, sightseeing and Kathmandu-Besisahar by private, Jomsom-Pokhara by sharing Jeep or Bus and Pokhara-Kathmandu by Tourist Coach
- Three times meals at trekking route.
- Accommodation in Tea house or lodge in trekking route.
- Government licensed English speaking guide.
- Porter (one porter for two person and carry 20 kg)
- All necessary paper work like Permit and TIMS card (Trekkers information management system)
- Travel and rescue arrangement.
- Twenty four call assistance by our office representative.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali restaurant.
What's excluded :
- Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Any type of insurance.
- Any type of international flight fare.
- Personal nature expenses like bar bills, water, tea coffee, shower, laundry, wi fi in trekking route.
- Any extra cost which is not mentioned in Cost includes column.
- Extra day for natural calamities like flood, landslide, flight cancellation.
- Day01: Arrival.
Meet by our Himalayan Asia representative in airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 2:Trek preparation and Half day sightseeing in Kathmandu.
In the morning after breakfast, we introduced your trek guide / leader. It will provide an opportunity to know your guide/leader and can ask questions about treks. After discussing with trek guide/leader, we start sightseeing tour. We provide private vehicle and guide for city sightseeing tour, you have time to shopping for trekking gear.
Day 3:Drive from Kathmandu to Besisahar to (820m)7 hrs and Dharapani((1860m).
After breakfast, your trekking guide come in your hotel and drives to Besisahar (185km/7hrs). Our journey starts into the hills through the winding roads along the Trishuli River.
Day 4:Trek to Chame (2670m - 5 hrs).
After taking breakfast, Similar walk the sufficient walk another days through the same valley hikes up to the eastern part of the river. We a cross with so many beautiful waterfalls and green pine forests on the way.
Day 5:Trek to Pisang (3100m - 5hrs).
After taking breakfast, start trekking Chame to Pisang we pass through Lamjung Himal (6893m). The mountain disappears as you climb the path up the valley, passing a huge apple orchard.
Day 6: Trek to Manang (3440m - 6hrs).
When we are walking through Pisang, we can see good views of the Manang Valley, Tilicho Peak (7145m) and after descending we can see Hondge (3320m).
Day 7: Aclimization on Manang rest day.
Explore other old monasteries in Manang. From here we can see many high mountains and peaks called Annapurna II, Annapurna II and III 7555m, Gangapurna 7454m., Tilicho Peak 7134m, Manaslu 9156m., Chulu east 6059m and many more.
Day 8: Trek to Yak Kharka (4350m - 5hrs.).
Now the trail ascends gently all the way to Yak Kharka passing through the Gunsang (3960m.) village. En route, you can see panoramic views all the day.
Day 9:Trek to Thorung Phedi (5416m - 3hrs).
After Yak Kharka, we climb gradually to a ridge before descending to the headwaters of the Marshyangdi.
Day 10:Trek to Thorung la pass-Muktinath (3850m - 7hrs).
We start early today for your crossing of Thorung La [5416m]. The trail becomes steep immediately on leaving camp but as this trail has been used by local people for hundreds of years the path is well defined.
Day 13:Drive/ fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
After taking breakfast, we started our journey towards Kathmandu via flight or bus.
After taking breakfast, our representative come in hotel and transfer to airport.
Departure Point :Your Hotel
Departure Time :06:30 - 07 : 00 AM From your hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
English - Guide
Organised by Himalayan Asia Treks - Best Local Trekking Company in Nepal