Annapurna Circuit Trekking -17 Days
Annapurna Circuit Trekking starts with a scenic drive to the trail-head in the Marsyangdi Valley where we begin hiking through charming terraced farms and villages. The trail follows the great Marsyangdi Valley to reach the north side of the Annapurna Massif where we are surrounded by great peaks on all sides.
Beyond the village of Manang, on the north side of the Annapurna’s, we begin the tough ascent to the Thorung La Pass, the highest point on the Annapurna Circuit Trekking, which touches the edge of the legendary Tibetan plateau.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation during Trek ; local lodges13 nights ( Breaksfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- English speaking experienced Sherpa guide (Govt. Trained/License Holder).
- Porter to carry luggage - but we arrange on your request 1 porter between 2 clients
- Trek Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation.
- Energy Supplies ( Snickers, Mars, Bounty) and Fresh Fruits on the Trek )
- First aid medicine kit.
- Annapurna Conservation Fee, TIMS permits & all required permits or Official Documentation.
- Ground Transfers Kathmandu - Besi Shar by Public bus
- Ground transfer Nayapul- Pokhara by Private Vehicles
- Accommodation in Kathmandu, two nights (bed and breakfast and tax included)
- Accommodation in Pokhara, One night (bed and breakfast and tax included)
What's excluded :
- Your Personal Travel Insurance.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Lunch & Dinner in cities - allow $ 10 to 14 for per meal in Tourist restaurants.
- Beverages (soft drinks, mineral water, Boiled Water and beer).
- Tips for guide, porters and driver (customary).
Throughout our Annapurna Circuit Trekking, we enjoy regular contact with friendly villagers and can easily feel the cultural shift as we reach the high mountains.
Day 1 :Arrival in Kathmandu, 1300m/4,265ft
Day 2 :Drive to Besisahar, 184 km and Trek to Bhulbule, 820m/2,690ft, 7km, 2hrs
Day 3 :Trek to Ghermu Phant, 1136m/3,727ft, 15km, 5-6 hrs
Day 4 :Trek 6-7 hrs to Tal, 1700m/ 5577ft, 18km, 5hrs
Day 5 :Trek to Timang, 2780m/ 8464ft, 21 km, 5-6 hrs
Day 6 :Trek to Pisang 3200m/ 10498ft, 27km, 7-8hrs
Day 7 :Trek to Manang 3540m/ 11614ft, 22 km, 6-7hrs
Day 8 :Acclimatization day in Manang, 3540m/11,612ft
Day 9 :Trek to Yak Kharka, 4000m/ 13123ft, 10 km, 4-5 hrs
Day 10 :Trek to Phedi, 4545m/ 14911ft, 8.5 km, 3-4 hrs
Day 11 :Trek to Muktinath 3694m/ 12106ft via Thorung La Pass 51416m/ 17769ft 16km, 9-10 hrs
Day 12 :Drive to Tatopani 1160m/ 3805ft, 60 km 5-6 hr
Day 13 :Trek to Ghorepani, 2850m/ 9350ft, 17.5 km, 6-7 hrs
Day 14 :Trek to Hile, 1400m/ 4593ft 12km, 5-6 hrs
Day 15 :Trek 3hrs to Nayapul, 1010m/ 3313ft, 7 km and drive to Pokhara
Day 16 :Drive back to Kathmandu, 1345m/4,412ft
Day 17 :Departure
Departure Point :Thamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/22/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday: 09:15 AM - 05:15 PM Tuesday: 09:15 AM - 05:15 PM Wednesday: 09:15 AM - 05:15 PM Thursday: 09:15 AM - 05:15 PM Friday: 09:15 AM - 05:15 PM Sunday: 09:15 AM - 05:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.