Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trek 16 Days
Annapurna circuit with Tilicho lake trek is a wonderful package of trekking in the Annapurna Region, Manang, and Mustang, with the adventure of trekking through the Thorong La Pass and visiting the highest altitude lake in the world—the Tilicho Lake.
During this trek, you get a chance to see a village constructed in the Tibetan-style and the opportunity to visit and explore temples and water spouts in Muktinath—the place equally religiously important to Buddhist and Hindus. You will experience the sudden change in the climate as you make your way to Manang with a more dry and cold climate. This is the perfect trekking package for all those trekkers who want to experience walking in a relatively underrated area and who are seeking adventure, pure culture, a refreshing new climate and vegetation, magnificent views of Annapurna range and the beauty of tranquil Tilicho Lake
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Two Night's Kathmandu Hotel with Breakfast
- All accommodation during the trek
- One night Pokhara hotel with breakfast
- Kathmandu to Beshisahar and Jomsom to pokhara Transportation by bus.
- Pokhara to Kathmandu transportation by Tourist Bus
- Trekking guide and porter
- Sherpa expedition and Trekking T-shirt and Duffel Bag.
- ACAP permit and Tims card
- First aid Kit and Travel insurance for Guide and porter.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Lunch and dinner In Kathmandu
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee
- personal Expenses such as a Wifi, Hot shower, Hot Water, Batteries Charge etc.
- Personal trekking equipment's
- Tips for field staff (Guide and porter)
- Airport pick up and drop by private car/jeep.
Kathmandu to Besi Sahar and Jomsom to Pokhara transportation by Bus.
Beshisahar to Dharapani by Sharing Jeep
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.