Annapurna Dhaulagiri Khopra Trekking
High Spirit Treks is considered as one of the leading trekking agencies in Nepal with more than 100 travel programs across South Asia. Similarly, our more than 15 years of extensive experience in the travel and tourism business makes us a well known Adventure Company of Nepal. Our company also has operations around the globe, in travel and adventure activities. Being associated with the government of Nepal, we are the authorized agency to organize trekking, tour, expedition and adventure activities in Nepal.
per adult from
13 days 12 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Airport-Hotel-Airport transfer with private vehicle (Domestic & International),
- Two nights Kathmandu and two nights Pokhara accommodations at Hotel (Bed & Breakfast
- Tourist Bus Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu
- Private Car Pokhara-Phedi, Sarankot-Pokhara,
- Annapurna Conservation Area Trekking Entry Permit,
- TIMS (Trekker's Information Management System) Permit,
- Tea house/Lodge accommodation during the trek,
- Three meals everyday while on the trek: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner,
- Experienced English speaking government license holder mountain trekking guid,
- Experienced & strong mountain trekking porter
- Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipment's, insurance and other facilities to staffs.
- One Company T-shirt, Duffel bag, Trekking map,
- Farewell dinner at typical Nepali cultural restaurant,
- All kind of local and government TAX/VAT etc.
What's excluded :
- × Meals (Lunch & Dinner) whilst in Kathmandu & Pokhara,
- × Insurance for Travel/Accident/Medical/Emergency evacuation,
- × International airfare,
- × Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected),
- × All kind of alcoholic & soft drinks, Bakery items,
- × Personal shopping, laundry, trekking equipment's etc.
- × Nepal Entry Visa fee,30-40$
- × Cost raised by cancellation, landslide, weather, political unrest, illness not our control
- × Any others expanses which are not mentioned in "Price Includes" section etc.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
heritage culture can be seen beside the drive to your hotel,
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :12:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.