Annapurna Mardi Himal Trekking - 12 Days
Why Annapurna Mardi Himal Treks?
An exclusive adventure in the hidden areas of Annapurna on least visited scenic trails.
Walk into a remote and isolated valley and ridges with outstanding mountain views.
Mardi Himal region is known as the other sanctuary by earlier pioneers and explorer
the way from mainstream trekking trails around undisturbed pristine mountain wilderness.
Trekking beneath towering Machhapuchare Himal ‘Fish Tail’ at Mardi Himal base camp.
Enjoyable daily walks with stunning views of Annapurna and other range of Himalayan peaks.
Adventure from low warm paddy fields to cooler hills and into an arctic zone of ice and glaciers.
Cultural and scenic walk visiting native Gurung farm villages of great cultural interest.
Explore lovely rhododendron forest from tall trees to bushes a natural garden in springtime.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with a family environment
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, tit-bits, etc.
Annapurna Mardi Himal Brief short Itinerary:
Day 01: On arrival at Kathmandu airport 1,340 m meet our staff and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: At Kathmandu with options for a tour with time for trek preparations.
Day 03: Drive to Fly to Pokhara 860 m – 06 hrs ride and 30 mins via air.
Day 04: Drive to Kande and walk to Potana 1,900 m via Australian Camp – 04 hrs.
Day 05: Trek to Kokar Forest camp 2,520 m via Pitam Deurali 2,100 m – 05 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Low Camp 2,970 m – 05 hrs.
Day 07: Trek to High Camp 3,700 m – 05 hrs.
Day 08: At High Camp for the hike to Mardi Himal base camp above 4,495 m.
Day 09: Trek to Siding village 1,680 m – 07 hrs.
Day 10: Trek and drive to Pokhara via Mardipul afternoon free at leisure – 04 hrs.
Day 11: Fly or drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel with a free afternoon.
Day 12: International departure for homeward bound.
• Pokhara, Pokhara, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we are picking up even 12 hours before as want to skips your days to tripAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/21/2019 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:15 AM - 11:45 PM Monday - Sunday: 05:15 AM - 11:45 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.