Annapurna Panorama trek
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft)
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing & trek preparation (1,300m/4,264 ft)
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu - Pokhara (910m/2,986ft):5-6 hrs drive
Day 04: Pokhara - Nayapul - Tikhedhunga(1,495m/4,905ft)-Ulleri(1,950m/6,395ft)1½ hrs drive (45 km) 5-6 hrs trek
Day 05: Ulleri - Ghorepani (2,850m/9,350ft): 5-6 hrs, 11km
Day 06: Hike Poon hill (3210m/10528ft): and trek to Tadapani (2,520m/8268ft) 6-7 hrs
Day 07: Tadapni - Ghandruk (1,950m/6,398ft): 3-4 hrs
Day 08: Trek Ghandruk - Pothana(1910m/6266ft): 5-6 hrs
Day 09: Pothana - Phedi - Pokhara (910m/ 2986ft): 3-4 hrs trek and 40 min drive
Day 10: Pokhara - Kathmandu (1300m /4264ft): 5-6 hrs drive
Day 11: Final Departure
per adult from
What's included :
- Boutique Hotel in Kathmandu for 3 nights
- City tour by private transport
- All necessary paper work and permits (Annapurna Conservation permit and TIMS)
- Trekking equipment such as down filled sleeping bag, walking poles and duffel bag
- An experienced English-speaking Govt. registered trekking guide and local porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Guide and porter salaries, insurance, equipment, transport, food and lodging
- Private transport Pokhara to Naya Pul (trail foot)
- Private transport Phedi (trail head) to Pokhara
- Full meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek
- Supplementary snacks (cookies, energy bars and seasonal fresh fruits)
- All mountain accommodation (Soft, comfort, private room with share toilet)
- All government and local taxes
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- City entrance fees in Kathmandu
- Lunch/dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Boiled water
- Hot shower
- Electronic device recharge
- Bottled drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance and evacuation insurance
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft)
Company Airport Representative will meet you outside the Terminal Hall. Afternoon stroll Tourist colorful market Thamel.
Day 02: Full day Kathmandu City excursion
Sightseeing tour to world heritage sites of Pashupatinath Temple, Bodhanath Stupa, Patan Durbar Square. The visit covers the Durbar Square, the Krishna temple, the Kumbheswore temple, Golden temple, Swayambhunath Stupa. The tour ends at Kathmandu Durbar Square.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu - Pokhara (910m/2,986ft), 5-6 hrs drive
Drive to Pokhara following the Trishuli River. Arrive Pokhara and transfer to your Hotel. Overnight at Lakeside next Fewa Lake.
Day 04: Pokhara– Nayapul –Tikhedhunga (1,495m/4 ,905ft)- Ulleri (1,950m/6,395ft),1½ hrs drive (45 km), 5-6 hrs trek
Drive to Nayapul and commence our trek to Birethanti. We hike up to Sudame along the off road and then climb gradually up the side of the valley, Tikhedhunga. A steep ascent on stone staircases takes you to Ulleri.
Day 05: Ulleri - Ghorepani (2,850m/9,350ft), 5-6 hrs, ~11km
Our trek begins through rhododendron and oak forests. The scenery will give you the energy to continue up the steps as you immerse yourself in the walk and reach Ghorepani. Walk to Upper Ghorepani (Deurali) where we stay for the day.
Day 06: Hike Poon hill (3210m/10528ft), and trek to Tadapani (2,520m/8268ft), 6-7 hrs
Hike up to Poon hill which offers the pleasant rhododendron forest. Trek back to Ghorepani and continue to Tadapani through pine and rhododendron forest.
Day 07: Tadapni - Ghandruk (1,950m/6,398ft), 3-4 hrs
We take a short and pleasant walk through the forested and downhill path to Ghandrung village; explore surrounding area.
Day 08:Trek Ghandruk - Pothana(1910m/6266ft), 5-6 hrs
The trail descends following the stone staircases to Modi Khola and then ascends to Landrung village. Walk continues through to Tolkha. Then start steady ascend towards Deurali. The trail descends through forested slippery red mud trail (during monsoon only) to Pothana.
Day 09: Pothana - Phedi- Pokhara (910m/ 2986ft), 3-4 hrs trek and 40 min drive
It is an easy walk through the ridge with fantastic view of Annapurna range towards Dhampus. Trail then descends downwards to Phedi. Drive to Pokhara.
Day 10: Pokhara - Kathmandu (1300m /4264ft), 5-6 hrs drive
Drive to Kathmandu. Transfer to your Hotel. Evening farewell dinner.
Day 11: Final Departure
Transfer to international airport and fly to onward destination.
Departure Point :You will be picked from your hotel location, hence departure will be from your hotel location.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 required.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.