Annapurna region is beautiful. We can see Annapurna I (8,091 m), Dhaulagiri (8,167 m), Annapurna South (7,219 m), Mt. Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) at 6,790 m and more peaks across the horizon.
This remarkable trek starts and ends in the scenic valley at Pokhara city. It leads through many traditional Gurung and Magar villages. Gurungs and Magars have a glorious identity as the source of the Gurkha military recruited under the British. They have their own distinct language, culture and tradition.
Annapurna I (8,091 m / 26,545 ft), Annapurna South (7,219 m / 23,693 ft), Gangapurna (7,455 m / 24,457 ft), Annapurna III (7,555 m / 24,787 ft), Mt Machhapuchhre or Fishtail (6,999 m), Mt Dhaulagiri (8,167 m) and many peaks can be observed with the sunrise view from Poon Hill.
Trekking in the Annapurna will not only open your eyes to scenes of great beauty, but enables you to build relationship with different community and culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - 3 cups a day.
- Permit and Tax
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation: guest house and hotel
What's excluded :
- Personal Equipment, Personal Expenses
Poon Hill Trek is one of the most popular routes due to its panoramic mountain views and easy accessibility from the touristic city of Pokhara. Poon or Poon Hill is a popular hiking point for 360° parallel views of Dhaulagiri, the world’s seventh highest mountain, and the spectacular Annapurna mountain range.
You Can see mountains:
Annapurna I (8,091 m / 26,545 ft), Annapurna South (7,219 m / 23,693 ft), Gangapurna (7,455 m / 24,457 ft), Annapurna III (7,555 m / 24,787 ft), Mt Machhapuchhre or Fishtail (6,999 m), Mt Dhaulagiri (8,167 m)
You will enjoy with:
Trekking in peaceful environment,
Jungle walks through rhododendron, maple and oak forest,
Many Annapurna Mountains view,
Traditional village walk, visit to museum
• Poon Hill, Pokhara Nepal
• Ghandruk, Ghandruk, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
• Old Gurung Museum, 5 Kaski, Ghandruk Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from your hotel or meet you in Tourist Buspark.
Departure Time :5:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.