Annual Museum Admission
14 fully accessible galleries are home to the fastest vehicle in the world, pioneering bicycles, transport champions and many of the most innovative, memorable and luxurious vehicles of the last 200 years. For those seeking more adventure, walk through The Blitz experience and witness what life was like for citizens during the Second World War.
Aside from the collection itself, the programme includes touring exhibitions from across the globe, hands on family activities and a wide range of events from Breakfast Clubs to fusion festivals.
Coventry Transport Museum is not just a destination for transport enthusiasts; it’s a destination for storytellers and escapists; speed freaks and thrill seekers; history buffs and families.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Return entry for 365 days
- Entry to International touring exhibitions
- Entry/Admission - Coventry Transport Museum
What's excluded :
- 4D Simulator
- Charged for Learning activities
- Charged for events
- Museum guidebook
- Visit: Coventry Transport Museum, Millennium Place 16 Hales Street, Coventry CV1 1JD England
Coventry Transport Museum houses the largest publicly owned collection of British vehicles on the planet and tells the story of a city which changed the world through transport. Visitors can expect captivating displays, interactive galleries, and highly immersive exhibitions - a day to remember.
Departure Point :Coventry Transport Museum, Millennium Place 16 Hales Street, Coventry CV1 1JD England
Departure Time :6/30/2019 - 12/13/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have reduced our visitor capacity in line with social distancing requirements. We have implemented a one-way route so visitors can enjoy their visit and avoid crowds. Signage and barriers mark the way. Protective screens have been installed at the Box Office and café.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.