Antares Sailing Adventures tour
Tamarindo's Antares Schooner Sailing Ship sets sail daily from Tamarindo beach Costa Rica, weather permitting. Daily tours meet at El Chiringuito Restaurant at 12:45pm on the beach.
As we set sail you will enjoy snacks, and Open Bar throughout the trip. We head for Playa Huevo, and upon arrival, you can go snorkeling, swimming, go to the beach, or just laze around on the boat. Antares is 80 foot long, so she has alot of space, and we have many bean bags on deck for very comfortable seating!!
We then set sail for Playa Tamarindo, enjoying the amazing sunset an arrive back on the beach just before dark.
Time: 12:45pm to 6pm Cost: USD $85 per person
Tour includes: Open Bar, 6 delicious gourmet plates of food prepared aboard by our excellent chef, snorkeling and sunset.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Dinner - 5-course dinner
- Live entertainment
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Costa Rica, Costa Rica
At 1PM, we start to board Antares. The boat is a classic 1947. Sparkman and Stephens schooner. She is a great sailboat, and has plenty of space. We have shade on the aft deck, and comfortable beanbags all around.
Our Captain and crew are profesional and friendly.
Throughout the afternoon , 5 plates of gourmet food are served, The crew are serving our guests constantly as we have an open bar. We enjoy beautiful snorkeling,paddle board and kayak..
We enjoy live music on the way out, and also on the way back.
As long as there is enough wind, we enjoy sailing throughout the sunset.
Please enjoy an amazing afternoon with us!
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :1: Calle Cruz, Provincia de Guanacaste, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
2: Calle Cruz, Provincia de Guanacaste, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
Departure Time :12:45 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.