Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
The most amazing experience with friendly driver with enough knowledge to make your tour perfect.
Small group of 7 or 11 people.
LUX SUV or NEW NISSAN PASSENGER 3500. Very comfortable.
Our company is specialized in providing transportation and tour guide for Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon located between Arizona and Utah, we offer breakfast for our clients, and we provide the most friendly and incredible tour for Antelope Canyon with luxurious and comfortable transportation so that everyone is satisfied and with a smile on the face, the experience is valid and wonderful for all those who appreciate to contact with nature and the natural beauties of the west of United States, departing from Las Vegas with duration of approximately 15 hours.
Entrance fee is between US $ 40.00 and 60.00
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - sausage / bread / snacks / candy / fruits / juice / soda / water / chips / donuts
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- HORSESHOE BEND fee
What's excluded :
- ANTELOPE CANYON ENTRANCE FEE
We go to Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend.
On the way we have a beautiful view. We pass at the border between Arizona and Utah. The two most beautiful states in US.Just enjoy the view.
• Antelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park, Page, AZ 86040
• Horseshoe Bend, Mile Marker 545, Highway 89, Page, AZ 86040
• Glen Canyon Dam Overlook, Scenic View Rd, Page, AZ
Departure Point :Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup in all Casinos and Hotels in Las Vegas Boulevard and Fremont StreetAirports
- McCarran International Airport, 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.