Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour from Las Vegas
Travel in Luxury on our Mercedes Vehicle with comfortable reclining leather seats, free WiFi, USB charging ports. On this small-group day trip from Las Vegas, travel to northern Arizona to see two bucket-list locations: Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend. The most photographed slot canyon in the world, Lower Antelope Canyon will offer a vantage point not to be missed. At Horseshoe Bend, see a rock formation that sits in the middle of the Colorado River. Its distinctive markings and impressive height make this memorable site. Your driver/guide will be happy to answer any questions about the area. Tour includes brunch, complimentary bottled water, and round-trip transportation from most on-strip Las Vegas hotels.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes and fees
- Transportation by Mercedes Vehicle with Reclining Leather Seats and USB Ports
- Hotel Pickup and Drop-off (select Las Vegas hotels)
- Experiecned Drive and Guide
- Bottled water
- Late Brunch at American Diner (depending on tour schedule)
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Lower Antelope Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Bend
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lower Antelope Canyon, Page, AZ 86040
An experienced guide takes you through the lower antelope canyon in which the corkscrew walls and colors are surreal. The most photographed slot canyon in the world will have you in awe of nature's beauty.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Horseshoe Bend, Mile Marker 545, Highway 89, Page, AZ 86040
Walk on a trail which is 1.5 miles or 2.4 kilometers round trip down to an entrenched meander approximately 300+ meters deep, Horseshoe Bend.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Las Vegas Strip, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Exact pickup times will be advised upon reconfirmation with the local operator. Contact details will be provided on your pre-paid voucher.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No open toed shoes, flip flops or heels permitted
- Minimum age is 5 years
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Please note: Occasionally, due to inclement weather, the tour at Lower Antelope Canyon may be cancelled. This may not be known until after the tour has departed Las Vegas. If this happens, you will be refunded the cost of the tour for Antelope Canyon.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.