Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Trip from Las Vegas
Hidden for centuries beneath Native soil, nature has built a cathedral for herself: a slot canyon still unsurpassed in its beauty, the perfect symphony of sand, stone and light, layered marble colored rock that is distinctly unique. After exploring Antelope Canyon you will continue on your journey and visit Horseshoe Bend. A short hike takes you to the most captivating curve the Colorado River has carved out on his 1400 mile journey from the Rocky Mountains to the Gulf of California. At this sheer 900ft drop, framed by massive canyon walls, the emerald green sparkly reflections of this ancient stream will surely take your breath away.
14 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Antelope Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Bend
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Antelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park, Page, AZ 86040
Your native Navajo guide will lead you through the sacred site of Antelope Canyon. A visual feast unfolds before your eyes as every step and turn surprises you with new sculpture like spires, delicate arches and colorful waves. A sandstone spectacle unseen by others - Antelope Canyon is still being formed by the natural forces of seasonal floods. Arguably, not a single disappointing picture has ever been taken in this narrow subterranean ravine. On the contrary, selling for $6.500.000 in 2014, history’s highest priced photograph was shot right here.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Lake Powell, Page, AZ 86040
The deep blue waters of man-made Lake Powell appear like a mirage as you approach Indian Country. Yet, its dreamlike shores are real, right where the Great Basin Desert meets monsoon run-offs and molten snow from mountains ranges far away.
Stop At: Horseshoe Bend, Mile Marker 545, Highway 89, Page, AZ 86040
Just as much a sight to behold is the wallpaper-worthy view of Horseshoe Bend. A short hike takes you to the most captivating curve the Colorado River has carved out on his 1400 mile journey from the Rocky Mountains to the Gulf of California. At this sheer 900 ft drop, framed by massive canyon walls, the emerald green sparkly reflections of this ancient stream will surely take your breath away. This is the opportunity to make memories of a lifetime as “nature at its best” awaits you out west. An extraordinary outdoor experience you do not want to miss.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please reconfirm your Hotel within 24 hours of tour date.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Private Mini Coach Option 11/23/2020 - 12/23/2021
Private SUV Option 11/23/2020 - 12/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 04:30 AM - 05:30 AM
Small Group Tour 4/16/2020 - 12/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 04:30 AM - 05:30 AM Wednesday: 04:30 AM - 05:30 AM Friday: 04:30 AM - 05:30 AM Sunday: 04:30 AM - 05:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.