Antigua ATV Cultural Adventure
This tour will take you up to the base of the “Volcan de Agua” in the indigenous town of Santa Maria de Jesus with an altitude of over 2,070mts above sea level. You will get to visit the local market at the town’s square. As you make your way back down to Antigua, you will stop in the aldea of San Juan del Obispo where we visit the local chocolate factory "Chocolate Antigua" and a local wine store "Vinieria Los Lobos" We get to see the chocolate process on the tour of the small chocolate factory and get to taste some samples of their different chocolate flavors.
After our chocolate fix, we hop back on the quads and head over to the other side of the city to "El Cerro de La Cruz" our famous lookout over the city to enjoy the aerial view. Our last stop is Restaurate el Tambor located in the mountain of El Hato where we can have local delicious Guatemalan food with an incredible view of the valley and volcanoes.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Vehicle (ATV / Motorcycle)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volcan de Agua, Santa Maria de Jesus, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
This tour will take you up to the base of the “Volcan de Agua” in the indigenous town of Santa Maria de Jesus with an altitude of over 2,070mts above sea level.
You will get to visit the local market at the town’s square. As you make your way back down to Antigua, you will cross the city and head over to El Hato located on the opposite side of the valley.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Cerro de la Cruz, Antigua, Guatemala Al final de la 1ª Avenida Norte, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
9:00am arrive at hotel/office fill paperwork, choose helmets and vehicles.
At 9:15am the tour starts heading to Santa Maria de Jesus.
10:00am arrive at Santa Maria de Jesus and Visit local plaza.
10:30am leave Santa Maria de Jesus head to El Hato.
11:15am arrive at ¨Earth Lodge¨at El Hato grab drinks, food, or snacks and relax.
12:30pm leave Earth Lodge head to Antiguas Lookout ¨El Cerro de la Cruz¨.
1:00pm we will arrive at Cerro de la Cruz.
1:15pm leave Cerro de la Cruz head back to Antigua hotel/agency
1:30pm End of Tour
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :6a Avenida Norte 60b, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any hotel, hostal, air bnb etc. inside the central historic part of Antigua
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.