Antigua ATV Villages Tour
This tour will take you all over the valley and visit over 7 villages located near or around Central Antigua. We will visit places like a local indegenous clothing museum, a Jade Factory, a chocolate factory, and El Cerro de la Cruz one of Antigua´s most iconic landmarks. You will have many aerial views of the city, birds eye views of the volcanoes and a close encounter with local Mayan villagers that live around Antigua. You will drive through the cobblestone streets, paved roads, and some off road during this amazing must do activity in Antigua. To finish the tour off, we stop at a local restaurant located on the side of the El Hato mountain called Restaurante El Tambor.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of motorcycle/ATV
- Use of helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Cerro de La Cruz
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Simoon! Rentals & Tours, 6a Avenida Norte #60B, Antigua 03001 Guatemala
We can start the tour at our office or at your hotel in Antigua Guatemala.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: San Antonio Aguas Calientes Central Park, Guatemala
The tour will take us to San Antonio Aguas Calientes, you get to see the textile museum and market.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: San Juan del Obispo, San Juan del Obispo, Antigua, Sacatepequez Department
We will stop at a local Chocolate Factory in this colorful little town at the foothills of the Agua Volcano
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Restaurante El Tambor, Aldea el Hato, calle a la pila el Tambor No, 33-A, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
We make our way back down to Antigua, Cross the city and head over to el Hato, located on the opposite side of th valley. Once in El Hato we stop at el Tambor, a restaurant with nice views over the Valley.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cerro de La Cruz, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Last top is down the mountain to El Cerro de la cruz, here you can get a birds eye view of Antigua.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Simoon Rentals & Tours, 60, 6a Avenida Norte, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
After Cerro de la Cruz we go back to Antigua and the tour will be over. We can end the tour at our office or at your hotel.
Departure Point :Simoon Rentals & Tours, 60, 6a Avenida Norte, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offered
please let us know if each traveler will be driving their own vehicle or if someone is riding together with another guest or guide
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.