Antigua Guatemala Half Day Tour - Private
Visit to the beautiful Colonial city of Antigua Guatemala, the tour starts at the hotel and Museum Casa Santo Domingo which was a convent of the Dominican Order, followed by the visit to the main streets and monuments of Antigua, within them: Parish from San José, Arco de Santa Catalina, La Plaza Mayor, Jade Museum, at the end of the tour the return to Guatemala City begins.
The tour starts at 08:00 am and ends at 13:00 pm.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Antigua, Antigua, Sacatepequez Department
The beauty of this ancient colonial city, Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO, lies in each of its details. Those who visit it are amazed by its historical attractions. Ancient temples and monasteries are part of their wealth.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at hotels located in zone 1, 9, 10, 13 and 14 of Guatemala City.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.