Antigua old city Walking tour
Adventure into the magic of Antigua. We visit Central Park, learn of the story and even meet the locals in their daily life selling hand-made products like textiles, toys, and gastronomy. Antigua Guatemala, considered as Cultural heritage of Humanity according to UNESCO is a beautiful, romantic and colonial city. Our first stop is one of the most emblematic monuments with its unique baroque architecture, the church of La Merced.
Then the famous hill "Cerro de la Cruz" this almost 33 feet tall concrete cross guards the city, this amazing place offers a panoramic view, but also the opportunity to take incredible pictures, with the "Water Volcano" as the background.
Another must in this tour is San Francisco church, a real representative colonial personality´s tomb, Santo Hermano Pedro helped the needed, he even founded a hospital by collecting money. We later visit The Central park and also stop at the beautiful and interesting Calle del Arco.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Antigua, Antigua, Sacatepequez Department
Historic walk of the city
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Iglesia de la Merced, 1a Calle Poniente & 6a Avenida Norte, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.