Antigua - Pacaya Volcano - Antigua
We want our customers not only to live a trip, we want them to live an unforgettable experience, with highly qualified people and knowledgeable about tourism and new trends. We adapt to the itineraries of our clients. We are more than just a tourism company, we are pure experiences.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Pacaya Volcano
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pacaya Volcano, Antigua 05001 Guatemala
Visit the Pacaya, the most active volcano in Guatemala, located 2,500 meters high (over 8,000 feet). See the spectacular landscape of the Calderas lagoon and other 3 volcanoes: Agua, Fuego and Acatenango. The surrounding area is an experience in itself, composed largely of wet forests and rocks.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Be ready at least 25 minutes in advance, at the indicated time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.