Antigua Shore Excursion: Round Island Tour
On this tour, you have the opportunity to visit some of the most interesting sites such as Devil's Bridge, the Rain Forest as well as seeing the beauty of the Island while driving through some quaint villages, enroute to Nelson’s Dockyard National Park, home of the famous English Harbour, and named after Horatio Nelson who served in Antiqua in the 1700s.
This tour is unique in that it gives a first hand knowledge of the Island after visiting the Interpretation Center (if opened) where one can see and hear the history of Antigua & Barbuda.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Port pickup and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Nelson's Dockyard
What's excluded :
- Tour the island of Antigua and see some of its best sights while you’re in port. You’ll be picked up from your cruise ship port and driven across the island to Nelson’s Dockyard National Park, where you’ll admire the beautiful English Harbour, internationally well-known as a yachting destination.
You’ll also have time to stroll around and view the Admiral's Inn, Copper and Lumber Store, Sailmakers's Loft, Mystery Pillars, the art gallery and the fabulous yachts moored to the old quay side.
Visit the Blockhouse Ruins overlooking the mighty Atlantic Ocean, Indian Creek and, on a clear day, the island of Montserrat. Afterwards take a short visit to Shirley Heights for a bird's-eye view over Nelson's Dockyard.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to St John's for your ship’s departure. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For travelers from the Cruise Ships our driver will meet them at The Beehive Restaurant located east of Colombian Emeralds Store at Heritage Quay. He will have a sign (usually PINK) with their name(s). For travelers whose cruise ship docks at Nevis Street pier our driver will meet you just outside of the Security Check point.For travelers vacationing on island, our driver will pick them up from the hotel's lobby. We pick up from ALL hotels.Ports
- St Johns Cruise Port, Thames St, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regarding Covid-19, all arriving guests are processed at the airport with temperature check etc. and all drivers/vehicles for transfers/tours will be adequately sanitized in keeping with Government protocol. All our drivers are Government Certified and will have certification stickers on vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.