Antigua: The True Antiguan Experience with Lunch & Beverages
This shore excursion is a great way to discover Antiguan history and culture, with a scenic drive that takes you to a private home, a pineapple farm and ends at a beautiful white sand beach. This tour really is a great way to see the Island when in port for just one day. A true West Indian lunch and beverages are included whilst you relax on the private beach.
This can be booked by hotel guests as well, however the meeting point and drop off location are at the cruise pier.
per adult from
What's included :
- Cruise port meeting point
- Guided tour
- Non porting guarantee - If your ship does not port for any reason we will refund in full
- Lunch Feast
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St. John's, St. John's, Saint John Parish, Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda
Join the most popular shore excursion, cruise lovers this this tour steeped deep in history and an amazing West Indian lunch on our private beach. St. John's is the capital and biggest city of Antigua and Barbuda, known for being the commercial center of the nation and the main cruise port of Antigua island. As you head towards St. John's you will be amazed as the white baroque towers of St. John's Cathedral come into view.
You will journey through the unique Antiguan villages and head towards a private home full of history. You will enjoy the tales of this private home and the Artifacts inside from the 16th century of the first settlers who owned the land.
Here you will enjoy stunning panoramic views from the house. Endemic trees and medicinal herbs are grown in the backyard and not only will your guide provide knowledge on the healing powers of these plants, but you will also enjoy a freshly brewed cup of herbal tea.
Pass By: Antigua, Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda
From here we head to a local pineapple farm, here you will see the crop in full production. You will see the fruit in all of its stages of growth, and even get to enjoy it later on when you are at the beach, next our adventure contunes to Fryes Estate.
At the estate you will see two of the island's oldest sugar mills, now in ruins and immensely picturesque. We can't let you forget that you're on a Caribbean island and, therefore, your next stop will be a stunning private beachfront.
Here their is something for everyone, from relaxing on a lounge chair in the shade of an umbrella and enjoying the crystal blue waters to jumping in the sea. As you would expect this private beach is full of soft white sand.
Families can enjoy the beach games or water sports activities while building up their hunger ready for a scrumptious West Indian lunch. Our guides make sure we offer a really amazing friendly atmosphere making you feel like a local with our steel band music.
Departure Point :Antigua and Barbuda Port Authority, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Antigua and Barbuda Port Authority, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A voucher will come through 14 days before the tour showing the exact meeting point for the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.