Antwerp Private City Tour Half-Day From Brussels +Licensed Guide and Limo Driver
Half-Day tour to Antwerpen with a professional tour guide and a private driver.
In the morning your private vehicle with a licensed chauffeur will come to pick you up from your hotel and drive you to the city of Antwerpen and bring you back to Brussels when you finish the tour. Antwerp is a port city with history dating to the Middle Ages. In its center, the centuries-old Diamond District houses thousands of diamond traders, cutters and polishers. Antwerp’s Flemish Renaissance architecture is typified by the Grote Markt, a central square in the old town. At the 17th-century Rubens House, period rooms display works by the Flemish Baroque painter Peter Paul Rubens.
Discover Antwerpen history and secrets with a professional licensed tour guide!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Personal Professional Licensed Tour Guide
- Professional Licensed English Speaking Driver
- All taxes, Fuels and Tolls
- Pickup & Drop off at your Hotel
- Free Bottle of Water
What's excluded :
- Meals and Drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Antwerp, Antwerp, Antwerp Province
Antwerp is a port city on Belgium’s River Scheldt, with a history dating to the Middle Ages. In its center, the centuries-old Diamond District houses thousands of diamond traders, cutters and polishers. Antwerp’s Flemish Renaissance architecture is typified by the Grote Markt, a central square in the old town.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our professional driver will come to pick you up from the hotel lobby and take you directly to thelocation where the local tour guide will be waiting for you.Airports
- Brussels Airport, A201, Zaventem 1930 Belgium
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.