Ao Dai Rental in Hanoi
When traveling through Vietnam, you will see women wearing ao dai everywhere. In Vietnamese, ‘áo dài’ means ‘long shirt’. It is the national costume of Vietnam, symbolizing beauty and elegance.
Though the modern ao dai has many versions, such as those with shorter panels and different collar shapes (round, V or open), the typical female ao dai is a tight-fitting long silk dress with long sleeves that is worn over long pants. It gives the wearer a simple yet flattering profile while still showing the curves of the body.
per adult from
What's included :
- Vietnamese hat - Non La
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Take the opportunity to wear this traditional Vietnamese outfit around the city of Hanoi
Be one with the citizens as you wander the city and visit landmarks like the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
There are numerous spots with gorgeous sceneries where you can take spectacular snapshots
Departure Point :47c Lý Quốc Sư, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.