Aperiwine - Cantine Paololeo
We will get to the heart of winemaking process by visiting the production, bottling and aging areas, where you will be embraced by intense wine aromas.
We'll walk through vineyards, surrounded by the traditional Apulian bush vine and you will get to know the secrets of this ancient vine cultivation that we jealously keep alive.
We will tell you the story of the company, waking in the ancient fermentation tanks, where once our ancestors used to produce wine.
In our tasting room you will enjoy a food&wine experience with the traditional Salento Aperitif paired with our wines.
We open our doors to enthusiasts, curious and experts, because the true beauty of wine is SHARING!
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU...
You'll join the tour driving your own car.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Cantine Paololeo
- Entry/Admission - Wine shop Paololeo
What's excluded :
- Transport: it is required to drive your own car.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cantine Paololeo, Via Tuturano 21, 72025 San Donaci Italy
Join us for an authentic and interesting Wine&Food experience in Salento, between tradition and innovation, local delicacies and the amazing wines from Paololeo winery.
The Tour includes:
- Meeting at the winery: guided tour in the Cantine Paolo Leo, where you will see one of the most modern production wine system in Apulia, visiting the production, bottling and ageing departments.
- Vineyards: a relaxing walk in the vineyards, surrounded by characteristic bush vines, ancient olive trees and typical masserie.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wine shop Paololeo, Via Mesagne, 9, 72025 San Donaci BR, Italy
- Wine Shop: visit to the new Paololeo’s shop, the ancient family's winery, which has recently undergone a refurbishment. It’s been converted in a fantastic Wine Museum, with a lovely shopping area where you can choose from a wide range of wines by bottle, a refill system, Salento’s local products and many gift ideas.
TASTING, which includes:
- EVO Olive Oil with homemade bread;
- 3 wines paired with the typical Salento aperitif goodies: such as cured meat and local cheeses, olives and taralli, frisa (traditional types of crunchy and savoury bread) with tomatoes.
- 1 raisin wine or Grappa paired with a delicious sweet artisan treat.
- 1 coffee
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Wine shop Paololeo, Via Mesagne, 9, 72025 San Donaci BR, Italy
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Wine shop Paololeo, Via Mesagne, 9, 72025 San Donaci BR, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.