Lunch,Bevareges,Museum Tickets,Insurance and Luxury car(5 seats available) are all included.
Prices of the tours are always for maximum 4 adult visitors children up 7 are all free.
Cotul Tourism Company
As an experienced agency both in International and Domestic Tourism for 29 years,we have been trying to give best services with most reasonable prices.We are a family who mainly focuses on customer satisfaction.
As “Group A” licensed Travel Agency through the Ministery of Culture and Tourism, we are allowed to organize and provide all of tourism activities.
We invite you to try our services and make a comparision. Our experience is the source of our confidence. Our tour guides are specialists on their subjects.
– Tour Operations for Groups and Individuals
– Tailor Made Tour Packages
– Incentive Tours
– Cultural Coach Tours
– International Conventions and Seminars
– Flight Tickets
– Hotel Bookings
– Cruise Bookings
– Vehicle Rental Services
per adult from
1 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Aphrodisias
- Entry/Admission - Magnesia Antik Kenti
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aphrodisias, 80 km from Pamukkale, Geyre Turkey
Aphrodisias was a small Greek city in the province of Caria. Current ancient city is located nearby the village of Geyre. It takes approx. 2.5 hours drive (140 miles) from Kusadasi to reach Aphrodisias. Aphrodisias, unlike Ephesus has never been a port city. The city is 62 miles inland from the coast. Aphrodisias is 2000 feet above sea level and located by the 8000 feet mountain called Babadag (known as Salbakos in the ancient times). The city before adopting the name ''Aphrodisias'', it was named as Lelegeopolis, Megapolis and Ninoi. Aphrodisias, covers an area of 200 acres and generally is a flat city.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Magnesia Antik Kenti, Tekin Köyü, Germencik Turkey
Magnesia ad Maeandrum, ancient inland city of Ionia, situated on a small tributary of the Maeander (Büyükmenderes) River about 12 miles southeast of Ephesus. According to Strabo, it was founded by some Thessalian Magnetes, who had collected fellow settlers from Crete en route. Accounted an Aeolian city, it was never, despite its early prosperity, included in the Ionian League. Destroyed in the Cimmerian invasion of c. 650 BC, it slowly recovered and became the residence of Oroetes, the Persian satrap, who murdered Polycrates of Samos there about 522, and later of the exiled Themistocles, who received it, with other towns, from Artaxerxes I and issued some Magnesian coins about 460. Too far inland to enter the Athenian Empire, it was transplanted some time later to a more defensible site among the eastern foothills of Mt. Thorax.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Kusadasi Port, Türkmen, Yat Limanı, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.