Apollonia e Ardenica from Tirane Small Group
Come to visit the ancient city of Apollonia Albania. The ancient city was founded greek colonies in 588 BC and it is nowadays one of the most important and well-conserved archeological parks in Europe You will find Apollonia 12 km away from Fier city and also from the sea. You will also visit the Ardenica convent, one of the most famous historical and religious monuments in the country. this convent today is not only a cultural monument, where the monks continue to refuge. In the interior are placed the Santa Maria church, the San Triadhe chapel, the mill and the stalls for the animals.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry ticket: Archaeological Park of Apollonia and Ardenica Monastery
- My tour assistent
- Attention: To make this tour is required a minimum of 2 persons.
- Entry/Admission - Apollonia Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Ardenica Monastery
What's excluded :
- Pick up/ Drop off
- All not mentioned at the section ''included''
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Apollonia Archaeological Park, Pojan Albania
Apollonia Archaeological Park
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Ardenica Monastery, Ardenice Albania
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Skanderbeg Square, Plaza Tirana, Sheshi Skender Beu, Tiranë 1001, Albania
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.