Appleton Estate Rum & Ys Falls Tour
Road Travel Jamaica work with a hospitality mind so our guest can feel at home and comfortably adjust to our beautiful culture, We are a professional and Extra-ordinary travel company, Our aim is to meet your expectation and beyond, leaving you with the best ‘’WOW’ moment of your life, with our professional and friendly staff. We have carefully crafted the best combination of sightseeing tours so that our clients will be pleased. We also extend the opportunity to our clients to customize their own tours. Our goal isn't to compete its to be ’’DIFFERENT’’.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry fee for all activity
- YS Falls entrance: Adult: $19.00 USD Child(3-15YO): $11.00 USD
- The Joy Spence Appleton Estate Rum Experience: Entry Fee $25 per person
- Entry/Admission - YS Falls
- Entry/Admission - The Joy Spence Appleton Estate Rum Experience
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: YS Falls, 2 Market St. South Coast Jamaica
Hop aboard a tractor-pulled jitney that takes you to YS Falls — a series of seven waterfalls that cascade into natural pools. You can cool off in the natural waterfall pools and a 4-foot (1.2-meter) deep wading pool that is surrounded by a patio and garden. Other activities include a canopy zip-line tour and tubing rides on the river. Lifeguards are on duty.
The Estate has a restaurant where you can purchase lunch, in addition to changing rooms, environmentally-friendly restrooms. Your tour ends with drop-off at your starting point in Montego Bay at the end of your full-day tour.
Hours: 9:30 am – 3:30 pm – Closed Mondays & Local Public Holidays
Adult: $19.00 USD
Child(3-15YO): $11.00 USD
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Joy Spence Appleton Estate Rum Experience, Nassau Valley, Siloah in St. Elizabeth, Santa Cruz Jamaica
On this tour, you will learn the historic production process of Appleton Estates’ Rums. You will see earlier methods used to remove juice from sugarcane, learn about the distillation process in their 200-year-old pot stills and visit one of the Estate’s barrel houses where rums age to excellence. Throughout the tour, you get to taste molasses and freshly squeezed sugar cane juice.
The tour ends showing you the ageing process in the oak barrels.
Possibly the best part of the tour is the finale – tasting as much rum as you can handle! There are 13 types of rum to sample. Needless to say, most people leave this tour very happy.
Entry Fee $25 per person(Not Included)
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
if your hotel isn't listed please type it in when booking.Contact us for Special Group Rates......
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.